Chapter 2

Rays of sunlight filter through the window, waking you from your slumber. A jolt of panic shoots through you as you realise this is not your bed.

"Y/n, you're finally awake," says a voice from the doorway. Your head snaps up and you lock eyes with a very tired looking Seojun Han.

POV: this is seojun at the doorway

"Wh-,"

"you don't need to look so panicked," he sighs, 'Nothing happened, ok"

Then you feel like crying cuz U DIDN'T GET TO FUCK SEOJUN HAN??THE HOTTEST GUY ON??? EARTH?????

"You look disappointed," he teases.

"D-don't be stupid," you stammer, but you feel your face heat up (you're a bit disappointed). His smile fades as quickly as it came. "You haven't explained why I'm in your bed."

You make haste to leave his bed, swinging your legs over the side and pushing your hair behind your ears. He's still leaning against the doorway. He seems to be thinking of an explanation.

"Well..?"

"After karaoke," he started, looking to the side, allowing you to see his SEXY SIDE PROFILE, "we got completely wasted-,"

Memories of last night's karaoke party flood into your head.

"-but you were more intoxicated than me, and it wasn't far from my apartment...so I carried you here."

Seojun carried you home?! You can't help but feel embarrassed, thinking about him seeing you in a drunken state.

"Um...You didn't call a taxi?"

He waves you off and mutters something about it being too expensive.

"You better get up soon," he says, changing the topic, "or else you're gonna be late for your training."

"Yes-right. Okay..."

Ignoring your throbbing headache, you make your way to the door and push past him, purposely not meeting his eye. You rush to the bathroom and shut the door, splashing cold water on your flushed face. You hear his key jangle in the distance.

"I'm leaving," he calls to you, "see you at the agency, y/n."

You choose not to respond.

-- end of chapter 2 --

Thanks for reading!! And THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Next update will be on Tuesday!

Find out what happens next... YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!

LOVE FROM,

NAGGINOODLESS <3333

Naggi Noodles apology:

hi everyone..... this is my formal apology on the bit that i said the f-word (F*ck).

It was very out of character for this person (y/n) to say it.....i am in big trouble with my co-writers. I promise i will not do this again, but if you have any swear words you want me to include in the future, i will do my best to accommodate.

this includes:

A**, B****, C***, C***, C***s***** D***, D**** so on