The Home Of The Universe 6 Saiyans! A Divine Danger Descends!

Start from the beginning

"Well. . .," Renzo trailed off, contemplating whether he should be the one to really answer that question or not. However, he was given little time to reply to his comment as the door opened next to him, the sound nearly causing him to jump out of his skin for a moment as his head darted towards the person behind the door. There he was: the old friend that he's been with since childhood slightly grinning at him with hidden pride. His hair, like any other Saiyan, was spiky as well though he had much more of a spiral towards the left as several thin bangs hung in front of his forehead. His attire was one of a true warrior king, his shoulder vest armor glistening white as the abdomen area resonated a bronze and blue lining. Under the armor however was a similar black latex suit that his son wore while attached to the armor itself by the shoulder straps was the dark blue cape that covered his back. If Renzo wasn't so distracted, then he'd probably have heard the sound of those loud bronze boots he seemed to favor so much.

But, despite his reluctance to give a proper greeting, the former captain paid his respectful greetings regardless even though he was quite close with him, "Sorry for not entering soon, King Sadala. I was just in the middle of a conversation with your son."

"No need for the formalities, Renzo. Come on in, we have something important to discuss. . ." King Sadala noted as his yellow eyes darted over to his son who seemed impassive from his sudden appearance, "I'm sorry to pull him away from you, if you don't mind--"

Okara didn't give him time to finish that sentence and scoffed, "Whatever. . .I'll be training as per usual. Don't bother me." Without another wasted second, the eldest prince had already turned his back on them and began walking towards the training grounds within the palace. Shaking his head, the Saiyan king let out a deep sigh of slight frustration.

"That boy. . .he'll be in for it when he succeeds me if he doesn't know when to take it easy," Sadala groaned.

Renzo shrugs, though he couldn't help but note, "Well, he does take after his you back when you were his age. If it wasn't for the Queen, you'd be on your way to an early retirement from the stress."

"Tch. . .! Always bringing up the past. You've never changed, Renzo," His highness grumbled, his feet already motioning his way back into the room fully as he expected his old friend to follow.

As he watched, the King of the planet himself made his way towards his desk that could be clearly seen at the end of the room of white, marble flooring and numerous furniture sporting blue and bronze, Renzo sighed, "Of course. . .How else would I keep you from doing all those dumb stunts in the past during your early years of ruling this planet?" In response to his question, he could hear a grunt from his old friend, the sound providing a bit of satisfaction as he walked through the door after him before closing it. It was reassuring that despite all the work that had been piled on him, the man hasn't changed one bit to say the least.

Though, that was probably too soon to be said as King Sadala immediately took a seat at the gray desk where all of his documents and papers were. No matter what planet one may be from, being an important figure in society will always come with some form of paperwork that comes in endless waves. However, as of right now, his highness seemed a bit worried as he sat in a posture that Renzo was all too familiar with. Elbows resting on the desk as his hands folded on top of one another in front of his face while his back arched his body forward away from the back of the seat. Yup, something must have come up, Renzo could just feel it. But still, he had to ask. . .

"So, what's got you in the dump so much that you've called me after all this time?" Renzo quired, stopping in front of the two luxurious couches with a rounded marble table in the center. He was tempted to sit but he wasn't sure this was going to be a long chat or a short one. Most of the time, it'd be short.