The Haunting Of Mission Creek High

Start from the beginning

Trent walks by and pulls a part of Leo's pantsuit over his head "Jackethead!"

Trent walks off as Adam steps forward "Okay, that's it. It's time me and Trent had a talk. Now he's disrespecting my brother and casual business attire!"

Perry walks out of her office "Lookin' good, Dooley. Sorry about the crumbs in the pockets. I'm a girl who likes her crackers." she turns her attention to everyone "Attention, dandruff donkeys! Tomorrow is the homecoming dance, and if you don't have a date now, keep asking. I love watching rejections!"

Bree smiles "How many dances have you been to?"

Perry scrunches her nose at Bree "We're not going there, stick-pop. Tomorrow's also the one-hundredth anniversary of the demise of Jasper the janitor. Flo, Brandy, a little mood lighting." one lunch lady dims the lights while the other holds a flashlight to Perry's face It was a dark, gloomy night at Mission Creek High when a group of kids decided to prank old Jasper."

"What were a bunch of kids doing in school at night?" Leo ask

"Irrelevant!" Perry shouts as she wrestles the light out of the lunch ladies' hands "They decided to scare him when he was cleaning the pencil sharpener. His beard got caught. and all they found were Jasper shavings, with no one to sweep them up."

"What about the janitor?" Adam questions then pauses "Oh, never mind, guys, I got there."

Perry continues "Legend has it that every ten years, Jasper's ghost returns to seek revenge on the students!"

Trent lets out a high-pitched scream "Aah!" he clears his throat and starts to speak normally "I mean, ah, good story!"

Perry shakes her head "Whenever he returns, there's always one kid who mysteriously moves away, never to be heard from again!" she whispers "Lights. Lights." the lunch lady flicks the lights back on "Anywho, I'm going on a little vacay. Me and Mr. Whiskers are gonna zip-line across the Grand Canyon. Until then, I leave you under the watchful eye of Mrs. Thistle. Thistle!"

Mrs. Thistle wakes up "Bingo!"

Perry shakes her head "See you in two weeks. Well, whoever's left." she laughs and walks away as the students all disperse.

Chase interlocks our hands as we all start walking away "Are we really supposed to believe that the school is haunted?:

Adam nods his head "Yeah, Jasper's probably just misunderstood. The ghost in my cartoons is very friendly."

Trent starts talking to his friend "Do you think that ghost is real? And I'm not asking for me. It's for my friend...Brent."

Leo smiles and turns to us "I got it! Trent is afraid of ghosts! We can use your bionics and powers to create one and scare him. Then he'll be humiliated and he won't do it to me anymore."

Chase sighs "Leo, do you actually believe anyone's gonna buy that the school is haunted just 'cause I do this?" Chase uses his molecular kinesis to move a broom across the hallway, making students scream and run away "All right! Let's go make some ghosts!"

Leo high-five Chase while I pout thinking about other things "Yes!"

✨