"I am looking at you with lots of love princess" I said.

"More love babe" she said.

I rolled my eyes again and stared at into her beautiful eyes I swear you can get lost into those sexy orbs.

Finally she snapped the picture.

"Now can we go or you want me to take off my shirt and you take a pic of my abs" I said.

"I dare you Mister" she growled.

D*mn...

I took up my keys double checked then we hoped into our car and drove to the airport.

We loaded our bags and stuff on and aboarded the plane with the stewardess Suze and my pilot Marshal.

Plane⤵⤵

Inside ⤵⤵

Inside ⤵⤵

"Evening Sir and Mam please buckle up your seat belts we are about to take off please also turn off every cellular device as well enjoy the flight" Marshal said through the speakers

We powered off our phones and Diamond held my hand sipping her milkshake as we took off.

One plane ride later.......

We arrived back home at 7pm on the dot and was driven to our home.

"Babe no questions just go and pack another bag I'll be waiting in here for you" I said with my gaze on my phone.

"Okay" she said stepping out of the car.

20 minutes later.........

She came back with a big bag and my guards drove us to Adona's place.

I stepped out holding her bag and she followed and we went into Adona's mansion.

"Diamond" Adona screamed with joy.

Diamond smiled and they did there girly hugs and talked.

"Princess can you stay here for tonight I have business to take care of I know I promise you I won't leave you but its dangerous and I can't lose you" I said.