Love at first sight

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I looked at Mr

I looked at Mr.Sexy for his order,"just iced mocha sweetheart."he said smiling. I blushed instantly at his name.

Callum came towards table,"ohh Jacky, let me introduce

Callum came towards table,"ohh Jacky, let me introduce. Meet my boyfriend Jeremy and his bestfriend Kyle." He said smiling.
Ohh this is the guy Sam talks about and Cal blush instantly at mention of his name! I greeted him," nice to meet you. I am Jackson."we shook hands.
"Nice to meet you."Kyle said shaking hands with me smiling.
The moment our hands touch Its like jolt travel through my body. I feel blush raising on my cheeks.
"N-nice to meet you." I said.
"Are you okay Jacky? Cal asked.
I am fine. Don't call me that." I pouted puffing my cheeks.

Kyle's Pov:-
Oh god! Look at his adorable expressions. He is too cute and beautiful.
Callum giggled and hugged Jackson. He smiled brightly hugging him back.
Gosh! His smile is so beautiful.
Callum said something in his ear, he smacked his hand lightly blushing furiously. They talk and Jackson listened.
"I will get their orders, you sit and talk."he said smiling.
He walked towards counter, my eyes followed him.
"You are drooling Kyle." Jeremy said smirking. Callum giggled.
"You noticed." I said scratching back of my neck.
"Ofcourse we did. You were staring at him without blinking man."Jeremy chuckled.
I rolled my eyes,"ok let's focus now. Callum, I want to know that where you used to live before you came here."
"I used to live not so far from Sam's apartment but after I left my home I think he sold the house for money. Sam asked the neighbours. After selling the house, I have no idea where is he living." He said.
I nodded thinking where he can go maybe hometown.
"Do you think he maybe went to your hometown?"I asked him.
"I don't think so because my aunt lives there we just talked few days ago but she didn't mention anything." He said signing.
Jeremy hold his hand. I tried to think where the fuck he could go...
"Will you hurt him if you find him?"Callum asked in small voice.
I tensed," Callum, do you trust Jeremy?" I asked.
"More than anything."I smiled.
"Then don't stress yourself and try to keep yourself with any one of your friend or us. About your dad, ofcourse we are going to teach him a lesson about what he did to you. You didn't deserve any of that bullshit." I said sternly.
He looked down at his hands.
"Callum, don't worry. I know he is your father and I promise you before we do anything I will ask you first and what you will decide about him will be final thing we would do."I said assuring him.
He looked at me with tearful eyes. He stood up and came towards me pulling me up in hug. Jeremy smiled at me showing thumbs up. I patted his back,"just be careful." I said softly.
He pulled out nodding. He sat down and I saw Jackson standing there with unknown emotion in his eyes. I sat down looking at him. He came forward and served our orders.
"Enjoy." He said smiling softly.
Callum got up and hold his hand.
We will go now. You guys enjoy your orders. Let us know after you are done."
We nodded and Callum pulled Jackson with him.

Jackson's Pov:-
Callum pulled me towards lockers and as soon as we were alone him standing in fron of me he asked," you like him don't you?"
"W-who?" I stuttered.
"Don't try to act like you don't know Jacky. You know who I am talking about." He said crossing his arms.
"I don't know. I was transfixed when I saw him." I said.
"So it's mutual." My eyes widened at what he said.
"What do you mean? " I asked him.
"He is in same condition as you." He said smiling.
I blushed deep. I accidentally heard what he told Callum about his father when I reached table with their orders. I feel my heart warmed at his gentle and encouraging words towards Cal. He told Callum about his father being considerate about his feelings.
"You are zoning out Jacky."Cal giggled. I rolled my eyes and started walking outside Callum following me still giggling. We started working and all the time I could feel stare at me knowing who is it. I tried ignoring the fact that he was staring at me continuously as if he wants to make eye contact as soon as I will look in his way. I shook my head and started wiping the table.
"Here is your money." Deep vice said.
I looked up knowing the voice to see him smiling at me.
"Jack Jack I am here." Sam entered the cafe gaining everyone's attention. He came towards counter.
"Oh Kyle, hiii." He said smiling.
"Hii Samuel."Kyle said.
He also know him. Am I the only one that not don't know him. I pouted.
"I'll take over Jack." Sam said smiling softly.
I nodded," I'll take cab to the home then." I said hugging Sam goodbye.
"I can drop you to your house." Kyle said.
My eyes widened, heart beating faster. How will I control my heart around him.
"It's ok you don't have to I can go by taking cab. You have someone with you."
"It's no problem. I have came by my own car."Jeremy said smiling.
"Jackson go." Sam and callum said together smiling happily to each other. Cal must have told him about my liking towards Kyle. I signed," I'll get change and come." I said.
"I am waiting." He whispered.
I feel tingling in my spine at his voice. I quickly got in locker room and changed. I came out of locker room.
" Let's go." He said walking towards exit.
"All the best Jacky." Callum said softly to me wiggling his eyebrows. Sam giggled and I huffed following Kyle outside.
"Hop on sweetheart." He said as we reached his car. I nodded getting in the car. He also got in started driving after asking me directions. We drove in silence. I fiddled with my fingers nervously not knowing what to do. He suddenly stopped car at the side of the street. I looked at him frowning," w-what happened?"I asked softly.
He looked at me with intense look in his eyes.
"You also feel that right." He asked gripping the steering wheel.
"W-what? I don't understand." I mumbled rubbing my hands together.
"Sweetheart, don't try to avoid the truth." He whispered leaning towards me. I feel blush rushed to my cheeks on our close proximity. He took hold of my hand bringing it to his mouth kissing back of my hand. I blushed furiously and he smiled.
" You don't know what are you doing to me sweetheart." He said.

Kyle's Pov:-
He kept blushing fiddling with his fingers. All I want to do is pull him in my lap and kiss those lucious lips. I can't believe we just met and he making feel like this. But I don't want to scare him off.
"Can you give me your no? I will like to keep in touch with you. Do you want to?" I asked softly.
"He nodded shyly and smile spread on my face. I couldn't help but caress his cheek.
"You are so beautiful." I said rubbing his cheek softly with thumb. He looked at me blushing deep.
"Thank you." He said smiling lightly. I want see him like this everyday. I gave him my phone to enter his number. He took it entering his number and returned it back.
"Thank you sweetheart."I said smiling. He fiddled with fingers. I guess it's his habit when he is nervous. I cooed at his adorable actions. I smiled lightly and started driving the car again. We reached his house getting out and opened the door for him. He mumbled thank you getting out of the car but I closed the door trapping him against door.
"W-what are you doing?"he asked blushing.
"You are driving me insane sweetheart."I said leaning down against his ear. He shivered looking at me with big eyes. I smiled liking my effect on him.
"I know you also feel that connection I feel don't you?" I asked skimming my nose against his neck lightly. He blushed showing that I am right.
"I don't know how?" He mumbled.
"We will find out sweetheart if you agree to spend time with me going on dates."I said smiling at him. He signed leaning head against my shoulder.
"Don't you think it is rushed?"he asked softly.
"No sweetheart, what we feel is mutual. So it is not wrong to try to figure out our feelings together."I said softly.
"Ok."he said.
"Are agreeing to spend time with me again?"I whispered in his ear. He blushed nodding his head. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I wrapped my hand around his waist pulling him in hug. He was surprised but then slowly wrapped his hands around my waist.
"Thank you sweetheart."I said smiling.
"Your welcome. I have to go now."he mumbled against me. I released him from hug.
"I will text you afterwards."I said smiling.
"Ok I'll wait."he said smiling softly.
"Bye. Go inside now."he nodded started walking towards his house waving at me. I waved back getting into the car. I waited till he get inside house and started driving back.
I was smiling continuously feeling happy. He is perfect and beautiful. I have to make him mine. He have make me feel things I never felt before. I smiled at thought of him in my arms.
I will make you mine sweetheart!!

Hey amazing readers,
That's it for today's chapter.
They have met now.
Do you also believe in love at first sight?
Stay tuned and keep reading.
Take care.