Chapter 1: The Boy on the Road Waving The Canadian Flag.

It is Another Sunny Day, I Still Feel as Young as Ever, My Sister Ciara and her friend Sierra are playing in the room, They're both putting the Twin Bed up and making it fall down right onto them. They're laughter makes me wonder if I should join along with them? I walk to the other room and look out the window and I see this boy on the side of the Rez Road, He's paddling his Tricycle while waving a Canada flag back and forth, Only because there is so much dust by the Trucks passing by him. In Curiosity I run to the front door and quickly put on my Sneakers, my father stops me.

"Julian! Where are you going?"

"I-I'm go outide" that child talk I had back then.
"Okay, don't go on the road" my father let me go out into the Sun. I ran around the house and onto the road where this boy was,
I walk up to him.

"Hi, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Hi, what's your name?" He asked.

"My Name is Julian, what about you?"

"My name is Bearkwon and I'm 3 years old, do you want this?"
He hands his Canada Flag to me, I grabbed it from his small hands,
"okay, I'll go take this inside first" I told him in Gratitude.
I ran back home to take this flag he has given me, Ciara and Sierra are still playing with the bed, they both notice the flag I'm holding and come towards me.

"eeeeeee where did you get that?!" They both asked.

"Bearkwon gave it to me"

"Really? Who's bearkwon?"

"He's my friend, don't touch this I'm gonna put it here" I put it in the closet and went running back out, as soon as I got to the road Bearkwon was already gone. I just stand there looking at the Trucks passing and the dust everywhere.

—————————————————
The Present
—————————————————
It's September 2 2021, and I only started writing my story Yesterday, and I wonder how it'll end up to be. I'm standing in front of my grandparents house smoking my cigarette, Wearing Under Armour Slides, a Shirt with Butterflies on it, and Navy Shorts. It's a Clear Blue sunny Sky, i have my AirPods in while listening to music and Typing this.

I bend down to look at a cricket fly, it's sitting on top of a Thistle Plant, now it's crawling onto the steps. I try to spit on it but it's a big ass miss. To my right there is a Meymeykwey flying beautifully, the many wonders my own story will bring upon its readers, is absolutely Minonākouz.
———————————
Where I come from will be spoken of soon enough, I come from where The Trees come in many different types, where the water feeds our land, The Animals Roam with freedom from the city lights. The Miishusk (Grass) Aniibiwik (Green) as ever, I'm glad I live in a small town close to my Traditions and Culture. But there is one thing that keeps all of us Apart is the Negative being spitted out of everyone's mouth, and the many lies told just to keep their place as a higher person than most of us.

It's all Words instead of All Action,
this is the Land I Live Upon.
But it's no surprise because most of my people lost their souls in The Residential Schools, Mostly The Elders, I try my best to take back what was taken from us each piece at a Time.
Because what will I do with many pieces in my arms? How will I put them down one by one without any help? That's where I call my brothers and Sisters to help, although Marijuana & Alcohol has consumed them, and me. It's hard to be the person who you wanna be while these type of things are holding you down, like a River pulling you down, it's moving too quick for me to help myself. I'm drowning in what the English & British put My Ancestors & Elders through. yet they do not think it effected the newer generation, Inter-generational Trauma has its ways to slip through your cracks like running water, and that part terrifies me.