"How do you feel about it?" He asks me.

"I.. don't know. I'm not angry or upset at him anymore, but I'm still kind of confused." I explain to Sunghoon.

"Whatever your decision is, just remember that he really is a good person. He's my best friend, and if he was a bad person like Jay, I wouldn't be associating myself with him anymore. I can tell he really likes you and misses you. He kept on asking how you were doing for the last two weeks." Sunghoon explains to me.

"Really?" My eyes widen a little bit.

"Yeah. He won't stop mentioning you, and every time he does, he gets sad because he feels guilty. Don't tell him I told you any of this, though. He'll murder me." Sunghoon chuckles.

"I'm thinking of forgiving him. I'm not sure yet." I sigh.

"It's alright, Shiyeon. Take your time. No rush, okay? And don't feel pressured to make a certain decision. We'll respect whatever decision you make." Sunghoon gives me a reassuring smile.

"Thanks, Hoon." I fix his hair for him.

"Of course, anyti-"

"WAHHHHH!!! ARGGGHHHH!!! AHHHH!!!" Heeseung's deep screams interrupt Sunghoon.

We pause, then look at each other in surprise and we burst out laughing. We watch as the ride stops and the two guys get off, walking over to us. Heeseung looks as pale as a ghost and Jake's smiling widely like an excited puppy.

Heeseung wobbles over and takes a seat next to me, looking dazed. He plops his head onto my shoulder and takes a deep breath loudly.

"How was it?" I chuckle.

Heeseung gulps, shaking his head.

"It was fun." Suddenly he flashes a smile.

"You were just screaming in my ear and now it's suddenly fun, hyung?" Jake laughs loudly.

"I think we've been on all of the scary rides. Let's get a snack to eat." I tell the guys.

"Agreed. My stomach needs food or else I'll feel sick." Jake nods.

We all stand up, walking over to the food stands. We each got our own cheese corn-dogs, and mochi donuts.

For some odd reason, the guys decided to get two large drinks and share.

"Why the fuck are we getting just two drinks, again?" I ask them, as we sit down at a bench with all of our food and drinks.

"The drinks are expensive as hell here." Sunghoon giggles.

"Yeah. It's better to share." Jake says.

"Jake, aren't you like, rich?" Heeseung deadpans.

"Shut up, hyung. Drinks at carnivals are actually so expensive." Jake rolls his eyes.

"Who's sharing with Shiyeon?" Sunghoon asks the guys.

"I already have a straw in this one." Heeseung points to the drink in front of him.

"Okay. I'll share with you, hyung." Sunghoon says, completely ignoring Jake and I.

Jake and I look at each other awkwardly. I slowly put in two straws in the other drink, putting it in the middle of us as he sat across from me. One straw faced me, and the other faced Jake.

You can literally see this in K-dramas.

Sunghoon and I make eye contact. I shoot a death stare at him and he holds in his laugh.

'I'll kill you,' I mouth to Sunghoon quietly.

"Can I have a bite?" Heeseung leans towards me, looking at my donut.

"I asked you earlier if you want the same one as me!" I scold him.

"Come on~ just one bite!" Heeseung pouts his lips, whining.

I hold out my donut to his mouth, and he takes a bite of it. Pulling away, his eyes light up like stars while eating the bite of my donut. He smiles widely at me in satisfaction.

"It's so good!" Heeseung gasps.

"Let me try." Sunghoon leans over the table, opening his mouth.

"You guys.." I huff.

Not being able to say no to Sunghoon, I reach my donut out to Sunghoon and he happily takes a bite like a little baby.

He sits back in his seat and eats the bite, a bright smile on his face that revealed his cute dimple and vampire-like teeth.

"It really is good!" Sunghoon claps his hands like a seal. "Wow~"

Jake looked at me quietly with big, round eyes, as if he wanted a bite, too.

"Do you want to try it?" I look at him, reaching over and holding my half-eaten donut to Jake.

His eyes light up instantly and he breaks out into a shy, happy smile while nodding his head. He slowly reaches in and takes a small bite of my donut, while I sit back normally.

His eyes widen, astonishment and fascination forming in his facial expression.

"Wow- that's actually really good!! What the heck? That's a good donut. I should've gotten that one!" Jake exclaims happily.

"Poor Shiyeon," Sunghoon cackles. "She hasn't even had a bite of her own donut and it's already 3/4 gone."

"Heeseung said one bite and took a bite so big that it was two bites worthy." I pout, finishing the rest of my donut.

"Do you want to get another one?" Jake looks at me.

"We can get another one for you." He says.

"It's okay, Jake. Thanks." I give him a small smile, and he does the same back.

The more that we interacted tonight, the more I felt okay with him again, and I was happy about that. I was feeling more at ease with Jake and it felt like all of the confusion about him was going away.

The four of us spent another ten-twenty minutes finishing the rest of our food.