One Hell of a Night - Levi x Reader x Eren ~ Lemon

Reader's(Your) P.O.V

You sighed softly as you relaxed from the stage-fright that had been present just a moment ago. It all went away as the crowd cried out the band name you and two other's were in.

R.E.L

The band name is composed of the members supposed first names and so you guys were known by your first names, except you had always gone by a fake name when you sang and preformed. You didn't like people knowing your real name. Only a few selective people, who you love with all your heart, knew your true identity.

Although, with that being said, you have two best friends, and they're the other two in the trio; and both of them are guys. The tallest one of the group is a brunette, with his emerald green eyes and tanned skin over his toned muscles. He was the guitarist of the group, he came up with beats and a melody. His name is Eren Jäger, but he has his name spelt so many ways because he's in America and he's originally from Germany and his family's German. He has an accent but it isn't that evident and only appears if he speaks German.

The shortest of the group is me, but only by an inch! I'm 5'2" while my other best friend is 5'3".

Even though he's short, he's incredibly handsome and strong. He has pale skin, a toned body as well, and he has an ebony hair color. We call him a ravenette since that's what it seems to be like; raven black. He has silver eyes with hints of sky blue to give it the bright sparkle of color they are. Though, his face is always emotionless and he seems to not give any fucks; his eyes totally gave away that he did care; but only for the ones in his heart. His name is Rivaille, but he now goes by Levi since his name was for the French only; not Americans. We tease him sometimes and call him multiple nicknames to see if he'll break and actually punish us like he used to before we all were friends. He also has an accent, but only after he speaks French for a while.

You know what you look like. We don't need to go through a description of that.

But what we do need to go through again is.. Why you have to look different for your songs, videos, and concerts/tours. It's because you're apparently just a notch under what the standard for stars should be.. So they exaggerate your eyes, and put in hair extensions, and wallah. Totally different you somehow. Your stage name is Tiffany Alford.

You've been doing this with your best friends for five years now. You have never been recognized by any of your band's fans, and that doesn't bother you. What really bothers and aggravates you is, for some reason you cannot fathom, neither of the guys were ever recognized when out. They don't go by anything other then their names and they don't change their appearance. You think it's because Levi wears glasses off-stage(he wears a pair of contacts then), and the fact that he goes by Rivaille on stage for some reason. Eren... You really don't know why people don't recognize him. Probably because they do this natural kind of makeup to mature and sharpen his natural child-like features, and maybe because his eyes like to change between green and ocean blue at times. It's weird but REALLY attractive.

Anywho, right now, you're being told to hurry up by one of the members of your little group that also knows your real identity. She's also the trio's manager, with two assistants. The manager's name is Hanji, and she has thick rimmed glasses with messy brunette hair that's always tied up in a high ponytail. Her assistants are named Armin and Mikasa. Armin is blond and he has a very neat and clean bowl-cut that frames face perfectly. We, playfully, call him Aryan Coconut. Mikasa, who is Levi's biological sister, has dark raven black locks that match her brother's. She was eventually adopted by Eren's family when she had ran away from their abusive parents. A few years later, she'd found out that the Ackerman family all died, except Levi, who was fine because he somehow managed to call 911 just in time for only him to be saved.