Beg for it~ (Lemon/Hardcore Smut)

Warning; There is hardcore smut, Yaoi, and triggering language / events in this one shot. Such as slight rape and extreme detailing/lemon. cx Enjoy; maybe.

Also. Want to hear Ereri? Look at the video. :P

~~~~~~~~~~
Eren sighed softly as he flopped down onto the so-called bed he sleeps on; in the sad excuse of a dungeon where he's kept for surveillance. Apparently because he's such a threat; he needs to be chained and cuffed while he's asleep

It pissed the brunette off so much that everyone here saw him as a threat. As if he was an atomic bomb waiting to go off. He wasn't a monster like everyone thought. He was a human being with an ability he wanted nothing to do with. It made everyone see him as a monster; an uncontrollable force.

Well... Not everyone..

****

"Huh.. It seems I've broken a nail.." Levi said in a monotone as he checked out his finger nails. He sighed softly as he flipped his hand around and held it close to his face once his fingers curled in to form a loose fist.

"I wonder; who's fault could that be... Do you have an idea of whose fault this could be? It's because someone was disobediant... Right; Jaeger?" Levi said the younger's last name with a deep taunting tone clinging to his voice.

With a tilt downwards of his head, Levi looked at the young brunette who was kneeling in-between his legs, while Levi's other hand was tangled up into the chocolate brown locks of hair.

The brunette looked up at his commanding officer with tear stained cheeks and water eyes. He had drool coming from his mouth that was currently occupied by Levi's manhood.

Eren pulled away from what he was doing since Levi wasn't being forceful at the moment. "I'm sorry, Sir..." Eren began but was cut off mid sentence by his hair being pulled and Levi staring down at him with cold eyes.

"Who said you could stop, brat? Is this how a dog treats its owner?" Levi leaned his face closer to Eren's waiting for the brat to answer.

Instead; Levi was given a low growl of pleasure; a reward from the tight tugs on Eren's hair. It made Levi smirk inside, but he kept himself from showing emotion like always by letting his eyes glint with his interest.

"Looks like the dog has decided to upgrade his position to slut." Eren wanted to protest to Levi's words but instead found himself being given even more pleasure and pain for even attempting to back talk the older male.

Levi smirked softly at the soft pants and moans that escaped the mouth of the brunette. They were currently in Levi's room, Levi having gotten tired of everyone's gossip and bickering during dinner. Eren had been ordered to follow him; since it was Levi's job to supervise the brat.

That being said; Eren had done as he was told and followed the ravenette. When they got to the elder's room, he opened the door, walked in and went to turn around to tell the brat to shut the door behind his scrawny ass. Instead; Levi got a head full of dizzy and a mouth full of tongue.

The young brunette had continued walking when Levi had turned to stop, so he had bumped into the ebony haired male and their bodies fell to the ground in a tangled mess.

When Eren came to his senses, he realized how close his Heichou was to him and his heart and wants took over his actions. His pals lips met the light pink ones on Levi's face, leaving the latter of the two stunned at how cocky the brat was.

With a shove, Levi had somehow moved into a position where Eren was on his stomach on the ground and his arms pinned behind him by Levi; who was squaring over the cadet with a small smirk ghosting on his lips.