13.She is so adorable

" Sweetheart, I accept you for the person you are, you are just perfect the way you are. I will stand by you forever.

Darling, there is no way I will ever leave you; I will stand by you forever."
-----------------------Happy Reading---------

' Emery's POV '

"I am starving, can we stop by some eatery?" I asked and turned to Damien.

He nodded, "Stop by Pot Au Fe," he ordered the driver. Soon we were sitting in a superlative restaurant.

Waiter: Hello! I am Clark I'll be your waiter for today. Can I start you off with something to drink??

Emery: Yes, I will have lemonade.

Damien: Medium-sized wine

Waiter: Ok, are you ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?

Damien: We are ready, I will have Lihapullat and Graavilohi.

Emery: I will have the same as him and also this blueberry pie.

I said, showing him the picture of a blueberry pie that apparently had a weird name that I couldn't pronounce.

Waiter: Right away, ma'am.

***

"How do you know this place, have you come here before ?" I asked Damien as soon as the waiter was gone to fetch our orders.

He nodded and said "I am a part-owner of this restaurant ... along with Miles"

I nodded at this newly found information. "So is the hotel we are staying in, also yours?" I asked him.

"No, it's ours, everything that belongs to the Atkinson's is yours too now," he answered. I chose not to respond.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure, go ahead."

"How many girlfriends have you had?" I asked.

"Uh... you don't wanna know, little one," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. I was amused to see him so flustered. Who knew the cold king was capable of getting flustered.

"Believe me, I want to, but it's okay if you don't want to share," I said, leaning closer to him. "I will ask my brother," I whispered and leaned back.

"Five, I have had five girlfriends. I had my first girlfriend in 8th standard," he said and looked everywhere but at me. I nodded.

"How many of them were serious?" I asked.

"Two."

***

After having lunch we decided to visit the 'Kaisaniemen Botanical Garden'

Believe me, it was visibly the most pleasing sight, with lush greens, tall palm trees, and gorgeous cactus plants. Wandering through the greenhouse was particularly the most exciting.

Different plants were labelled with print colours like the yellow labels were for useful plants and the red label indicated the endangered species.

We seriously need to stop cutting trees or else soon we will never see these plants which were not only absolutely gorgeous but also had exceptional medicinal properties which can cure many diseases.

[ Trees Exhale for us so that we can inhale them to stay alive. Can we ever forget that? Let us love trees with every breath we take until we perish. ]