10. Helsinki (Rewritten)

There is nothing more pure and beautiful than a person who always speaks truthfully with a childlike heart.
-------------Happy Reading--------------

 "Damien's POV"

After having a few words with the cabin crew, I got in the car which was already there to receive us. It was still dark outside, Emery was busy gazing outside the window. Something she often does.

We were presently heading to one of the hotels owned by the Atkinsons.

"Sir, just now the hotel's general manager informed us that the paparazzi are already present at the main entrance of the hotel," Steven said.

"Shall we get in from the private entrance?" Steven, my P. An apprised.

" No, we will make our way through the main entrance just alert the hotel security already, just in case," I ordered.

"Yes, sir."

I pressed the button for partition and within seconds the partition between us and the driver drew in.

Right on cue, Emery's head snapped towards me, I was already looking at her.

"We will reach the hotel in a few minutes, paparazzi are already present there. You need to keep your head ducked till we make it inside the hotel," I said.

"Ok," was the only thing she said.

***

The moment we stepped out of the car a flock of paparazzi approached us. I was holding Emery by her waist, she had kept her head ducked down all the while, her scarf was doing a great job, and the hotel security made sure to maintain distance between us and the paparazzi.

"Mr. Atkinson is it true that you got married in a private ceremony ? " asked one.

"Is this Mrs. Atkinson?" asked the other.

"How long have you both known each other?" asked another one.

I decided not to entertain any of their questions.

***

Once inside the hotel, we were greeted by the hotel staff.

"Sir, the presidential suite is already prepared as per the orders of senior Mrs. Atkinson," said the general manager.

I nodded and walked to the elevator. The Presidential Suite was on the topmost level of the hotel.

As soon as we reached the topmost floor, Emery rushed out of the elevator.

The moment we entered the presidential suite we were greeted by scented candles, dim lights, rose petals, and whatnot.

This had to be my mother's doings.

"What on earth is wrong with this suit?" I let out. This was ridiculous. If anything it would only make Emery uncomfortable. That was the last thing I wanted to happen.

"It's so beautiful," I heard Emery exclaim.

"It doesn't make you uncomfortable?" I asked.

"These decorations? No, not all," she said gazing admiringly around the room.

Emery walked towards a certain small paper box kept in the corner of the room. I followed her behind.

I watched her as she opened the box "It's a red velvet cake," Emery exclaimed with a hint of happiness laced in it.

It was for the first time I was seeing a girl eating cake so eagerly. All the women I have been with including 'her' were high maintenance and into a salad. I was dragged out of my thoughts when Emery placed a piece of cake in front of my mouth in an attempt to prod me to eat it, which I gladly did.

"Is cake your pacifier, little one?" I asked teasingly to which she raised an eyebrow.

"You were quite edgy a while ago," I responded, she just shrugged, still devouring the cake.

"Oh yeah, about that, I am still very mad at you," she said and pouted. That was enough for me to burst out into fits of laughter.

"Aren't you the cutest little thing, little one?" I said once I stopped laughing.

"Ayo, I am not a little thing. I am 171 centimeters," she said, hoity-toitily.

"Of course, you are," I said, trying my best not to laugh. She stuck her tongue out at me.

I shook my head beholding her cute antics...

-----------------------***--------------------

To be continued...

Hello!

Who do you think is  "her "?

Take care ❤️.

Vote and Comment.

Moon