Slowly her touch got vanished from my body nd I feel all empty. I can only hear her crying but suddenly I heard her wailing more..

It was killing me...I tried to get up nd open my eyes but all i feel was numb.

Gradually, her sobbing sounds faded away. There was a complete silence.

*****

It was all dark....slowly a ray of light was illuminating on a small baby boy who was looking at me with a smile calling me papa...

"papa"

"papa"

He was looking like a mini version of me. I smiled at my baby nd walked to him to hold him in my arms..but he started running while giggling. I too ran behind him but slowly my baby disappeared in a mist. All i could see was fog.

Baby...

Baby...I yelled for him but I couldn't find him.

"I think are you happy now"

I heard my sweetheart shrieking at me..

"I know you are grinning inside cheerfully by giving me a torturous pain by saying indirectly me to die right na Abhi"

Her words were piercing like a sharp knife into my heart. Why will I torment you sweetheart when I love you so much.

"Do you know what the doctor said today when i met him"

"He said that I have to go for viability & transulucency test to know wether the baby is fine or not"

Baby...my sweetheart is pregnant😊. I know that, I heard her saying it. From that day I see my baby so many times started playing with me calling me papa nd will disappear.

I don't know what to call it either as a dream or something else.

"what should I do...tell me Abhi"

My sweetheart was bawling nd yelling at me angrily making me try to open my eyes to see her lost state.

"you know na I can't go to a stranger doctor nd get treated by him as you very well know how i feel when some unknown person touch me.."

Haan..sweetheart..I again tried to open my eyes but all went into vein.

"That's the reason only na you became a doctor nd took specilazation on gynic to specially cure me & treat me right"

She growled at me while crying.Haan, yes zoya..I became doctor for you only....and i'm the only one who will treat you...for you I will wake up baby. I tried to speak..but i can't able to open my damn mouth.

"tell me abhi"

"Don't sleep like a dumb man"

"Answer me"

"you don't know how I'm feeling right now..you don't know anything...abhi i'm afraid of our baby"

I know sweetheart...My heart was throbbing for her. Why I'm killing her with pain...why god? Please help me to wake up. I want to treat my wife.

"I think our baby is not growing because I can't see any bump as it is already one month passed"

God please i beg you..please just open my eyes & mouth so that i can check my baby wether it is growing or not..

"Abhiiii"

Please god..show some mercy on this pathetic man who was wanting to wake up for his wife & baby.