My baby boy

I'm in the operating  room on my back cut open holding Shelly's hand I'm scread shelly I know I am to but we are in the best place these doctors  do this all the time my widwife was with me to she's right ellie we will do everything we can the technology  these days are amazing just try to relax the baby will be out soon it felt like hours was going by then I here babys out the midwife runs to the table to get the oxygen  the babys not crying whys it not crying shelly shelly was with me looking over at the baby I couldn't see anything I had a table over by belly with a white sheet then we here the cry it was the best sound in the world then the baby was took away the doctor comes back and says it's a boy he's going to baby care unit we will let you know how he's doing soon  right let's get you all cleaned up and back in recovery  shelly was crying.

We was in recovery  waiting news I rung my dad to tell him everything  he said I'm coming over to see you and look after you, shelly said I don't know how you did it I said we did it thank you for been with me you really are the best not sure what I would of done with out you again, it's ok we can get you back on the ward and you can ring tyler  I just looked away she asked  if I was ok no I blame him and hayley for this i wish i never got back with him shelly didn't say anything what could she say, a doctor  from the  special  baby care unit came to see me saying he's on oxygen  he has a very long road to recovery  but for a 8 week premature  baby he's a fighter he has to stay in the ICU for at least 4 weeks, can i see him,  soon we will come get you.

I'm on the ward now I have my own room I'm glad as i don't want to see babys shelly rung mary to tell her she has emma and is going to keep her till i say other wise she said she still couldn't get hold of tyler,  the midwife came in  shall we go see your baby shelly helped me in the wheel chair  and pushed me we got to his cot he had tubes every where I was aloud to put my hand in to hold his but that was it I'm sorry baby boy mummy loves you I promise I will take better care of you I was crying talking to him shelly just put her arm around me we was with  him till the doctor  said we had to go you do know this is not you fault  don't you I just nodded 

Kelly came rushing in are you ok is the baby ok your dad is on his way, no he's  in special  baby unit  tyler finely  came rushing in I'm sorry I'm so sorry baby  I was with hayley my phone was off are you ok  where is the baby  I didn't have to answer as the surgeon  came in to say this was all because  I was to stressed out every day my body couldn't deal with it any more, mary and tyers dad came with emma  just as the doctor  was leaving I was happy seeing my other baby I wanted cuddles I just ignored everyone else you having fun with pops and nana yes mummy where is my baby brother I want to play he's poorly sweetheart he has to stay with the doctors till he's better I was trying not to cry she nods you can cuddle me mummy till he gets better, thank you sweetheart, is emma ok to stay with you till I get out of here mary? of course she is we are having fun, the midwife came in can i just ask you all to wait out side a minute  please, she was doing my checks  can you make them leave all of them, yes if that's what you want I nod I want to sleep I think she knew I didn't but did as I told her, 

The midwife  went out and asked them to leave I need my rest tyler said can I just go say bye the midwife said no she's  nearly asleep come back in morning.

The midwife came back in after they left do you want to go see your baby my face lit up yes please, I ended up telling her everything and how I was feeling I told her I'm so mad she said it's normal to feel this way she would be the same  I was holding my babys tiny hand do we have a name yes hunter that was the only name me and tyler liked together.

Tyler's pov

I was with hayley she had the baby boy so my phone was off  I wasn't  going to but i still had this feeling that the baby was not mine I asked the doctor  that came in if we could do a DNA test he said yes  the babys blood group is B so if your blood group is B then we can do one hayley was saying no the baby is to small for this you said we didn't have to do this how will he feel when he finds out his dad didn't believe he was his shut up I shout are you sure the babys blood group is B yes we are what are you I'm blood group A the doctor  said they is no chance he is your baby.

After me screaming at hayley for everything she put me and ellie through  she finally  told me it wasn't  mine she hated the love I had for ellie even when ellie didn't want me what's she got that's so special  all I wanted was your money thanks for the house she says cocky oh I wouldn't be to cocky the paper work hasn't gone through  yet your not getting a penny of us you better or I will tell ellie you kissed me  I left going to see my solicitor  to make sure I was safe after him telling me I was and everything is ok I went home to tell ellie all about hayley I new she would be happy god I was the only women  I want to have my kids is ellie hayley kissed me the other day I didn't push her away straight  away but soon came to my senses I was drunk at the time  I walk in to find the house empty they must be at the park or something  I will pick them up and take them out to celebrate  I get my phone out to ring her oh shit I never put it back on I got loads of texts and missed calls the first one was of ellie saying she was going to the hospital  in pain I need you then please tyler I need you where are you, then loads of missed calls of mary and my dad i rung ellie but it went to voice  mail i rung my dad he said where have you been ellie had the baby early due to stress it's a boy she had to have an emergency  c section  the baby is in special  baby unit where is emma, she's with us ellie rung mary before she went into surgery  ok I'm on my way to the hospital I ran in her room and asked if she was ok just as the doctor  came in he said this was because  of all the stress ellie was under I did this to her I left her all alone to be with a gold digger that wasn't having my baby it broke my heart ellie talking to emma about the baby  I was going to wait after everyone had gone to tell her and say I'm sorry but the midwife told us all to go home I went to see the baby I put my hand in I'm so sorry son daddy loves you.

I went back to my dads to spend time with emma mary said she will have emma so I can be with ellie mary was putting emma to bed I was telling dad everything he told me to be patient  with ellie and at least the gold digger is out of your lifes