Leaving school

This story is really for 16+ 

Ellies pov 

Hi im Ellie im 16 i have just left school I got A's in every lesson I live with my dad my mum left us when I was 10 he has worked his arse of for me he works long days to pay for uni I just don't wanna go yet i don't know what I want to do what's the point in spending money when it won't be what I want to do I did try saying let me have a year to think about it and relax all i wanna do it have fun with my mates all I have done for the last 2 years is have my head in the books.

My dad was at work I was dancing around the living room I felt free no more school work well for now I spend the  days hanging out with my mates I was having a great summer shopping drinking hanging out at the park life couldn't get any better I loved every minute of it.

Pic of ellie above 

My dad had texted me to say his boss was coming home with him for tea could I cook it i said yes and went home to start I was cooking steak potatoes and veg I got the best dinner set out I was setting the table as my dad and his boss walked in I was still in my short shorts and tank top hi dad your early im ten minute  away from finishing that's ok sweetheart we will just get a drink I nod as I go back to finishing the dinner I like cooking and listening to music I was all done I pass the dinner out and we all start eating my dads boss was asking how old I was I told him 16 I had just finished school that got my dad back on to the uni topic i rolled my eyes my dads boss laughed he asked me what it was I wanted no one has ever asked me that i told him im not sure for the last 2 years all I did was school work I just want to take a year out to find my self he nodded and then said how about you come to work for me i need someone for a year that way it gives you Time and some training to go on your c.v my dad spoke for me thats a great idea thank you mr jones ellie will come to work with me in the morning, how did i go from school to not doing anything to working in a boring companie thanks dad.

I was all ready for my day in hell we had just got to the building it was massive my dad showed me where to go I hope im getting paid for this hi mr Jones what would you like me to do good morning Ellie please call me Tyler I nod he showed me to my desk it was next to his office they was a glass mirror between us i sat at my desk i was wearing a low top and  black bottoms I didn't really own office  clothes he was bent over me showing me how to set up and show me what I had to do each day he kept looking down so I asked him is my top ok for work I didn't know what to wear he coughs and says i look beautiful he leaves just after that i was working away sending emails taking calls setting up meetings I was eating my dinner at my desk i spilt my blackcurrant on my white top lucky for me I always have another top in my bag it was very low but what else could I do i get up look in the mirror start undoing my buttoms i was stood in my lace pink bra getting my top out of my bag I put it on and get back to work. Tyler came in just after I had got changed and said he had a meeting to go to can I come and take notes I nodded anything has to be better than emailing and taking calls we got into his car it was the most sexyest car ever and I told him that his car is sexy it just came out  he was just smiling at me so do you have any idea what you wanna do I said no not really and thanked him for listening to me last night noone has just asked me what it is I wanna do he nodded,  so what is this meeting about just so i don't look  stupid he said you would never look stupid looking at me smiling its about if I want to buy houses or a building ok that sounds easy we was sat about for hours looking at blue prints ellie want do you think well mr jones i would go with the biger house but make it into flats its in a better area and more around it like schools and even universities students need aconadation you could make more money from that, ok lets go with that then we left thank you ellie  that was a really good idea.

 Tyler came in just after I had got changed and said he had a meeting to go to can I come and take notes I nodded anything has to be better than emailing and taking calls we got into his car it was the most sexyest car ever and I told him that his...

Pic of Tyler above

Tylers pov

I'm the boss and owner of most things in London I have never settled down I've never met anyone that I wanted I live on my own in a penthouse I travel a lot for work I just have one night stands and move on, tonight I was going to one of my worker's home's for tea I always say no but tonight I said yes I wasn't doing anything so why not i followed him home in my car we walk in to a girl about 17 /18 making tea this must be his daughter she is beautiful and her cooking was mouth-watering she had shorts on her long tan legs we got talking at dinner she was only 16 just out of school how was a 16year old making me feel things a girl my age never has I offered her a job with me maybe I shouldn't have but i wanted to see  her again she doesn't look 16 or act it. The next day i was waiting for her she didn't look happy then her dad accepted the job for her she walked in looking gorgeous I was showing her everything I needed her to do I couldn't stop looking down she must of known as she asked me if her top was ok it was more than ok. I was working in my office as I saw her stand up we have a mirror I can see her she can't see me she starts to take her top of I saw her sexy pink lace bra I was getting hard I said to my self look away your 20 years older than her but i couldn't i asked her to come with me down town to a meeting we was talking like we had known each  other years, at the meeting I wasn't sure which way to go i wanted to see what ellie was thinking she did better than all my staff wow brains as well as beauty  I went home that night she was on my mind I put my hand down my pants and started stroking my dick thinking of  Ellie changing her top and how good she looked in her pink lace bra it didn't take long for me to be cuming all over me.