It's my birthday

Tyler just left I open the gift he got me it's a beautiful necklace it must of cost him loads he didn't need to get me anything the trip alone was amazing I love spending time with him I go see my girlfriends and give them  the gifts I got them I told them all about my trip.

The next day I wake up and shout it's my birthday I run down the stair ever  since I was a little kid I said this day is all about me everyone else can have the other 364 days  of the year I like to remind my dad every year im running around the house shouting it's my birthday and I will be a kid if I want to as I turn around Tyler was standing in the door way with flowers with the biggest smile on his face is it someone birthday my dad was laughing I take the flowers and say thank you and hug him they are beautiful I put them in water my dad says im just going for a shower and walks out the room, you know you didn't have to get me flowers the necklace is beautiful thank you its ok your welcome what you doing later he asks me , well my girlfreinds gift to me is getting me drunk so  clubbing why you coming to dance with me I might he says winking at me , good it will be fun.

I spent the day with my dad then started to get ready for the club I wanted to look great  we was drinking and dancing for hours I didn't think Tyler was coming he must of just been trying to be  nice why would he want to spend time with a 17-year-old, 

Hey gorgeous can I dance with you i look into my bosses eyes yes you can we were having a great time my arms was around his neck his face was in my neck we danced for a long time  shall we get out of here, I nod and we leave did you have a good bi...

Hey gorgeous can I dance with you i look into my bosses eyes yes you can we were having a great time my arms was around his neck his face was in my neck we danced for a long time  shall we get out of here, I nod and we leave did you have a good birthday yes I did we went back to his we was still drinking i got into bed he went to walk out till I told him just sleep with me we have done loads in miami he gets into bed and pulls me to him i fall asleep in the arms of my boss.

Monday morning came and back to work I went, we was super busy I had the holiday blues last week I was on a beach now im sat at my desk, hey you ok Tyler asks me, yes just busy can you look over my work see what you think he told me he likes my ideas what's wrong he asks me , I bend down near his ear and say you know this time last week I was in bed with you and now im at work I kiss  his neck and walk out smiling I love winding him up 

A  bit later I had some papers for Tyler to sign I walk into his office but they was a woman around his age all over him sorry mr Jones I just had paper's for you I put them on his desk and walk out me and Tyler was not together but why does it feel like someone has ripped my heart out she is good looking and his age im just a stupid girl i get on with the rest of my work and go home with out saying bye I don't need to see that again.

Tyler's pov

I had to have a meeting for a big deal I don't know why but the mans wife always comes not him and is all over me I have to stuck it up and just let her flirt she's like it with everyone but just as she was on my knee Ellie walked in shit she is the last person I wanted to see this i went to her house after I realised she had left but her dad said she was out I said it was just some papers it will wait.

Ellie's pov

I slept at Kelly's last night I told her everything her idea was to make him jealous show him what he could of had mine is to just get on with my work I walk into work Tyler was sat at my desk good morning mr Jones he never said anything he was just watching me he gets up shuts the door Ellie it was not what it looked like it's business I have to be nice, why you telling me what you do is up to you none of my business  mr jones, he spun me around grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me thats why im telling you and walks out the room I got on with my work for the rest of the day I didn't know what to think tylers been out of the office all day he was meant to be back any minute now i was just finishing my work as he comes in hey im going out to dinner you coming I nod and get my things we leave and end up at pizza hut im sorry what you saw ellie its ok I get why you did it but i  didn't like it he nods we was chatting about his meetings he said he might have to go to spain for a few weeks .

He took me home we was out side my house I lean over and kiss him on his lips I pull away one more kiss please I laugh and kiss him again night I say getting out the car I was overthinking things all night what does this mean.

I walk into work the next day tyler had me pinned to my office door I've missed you he was saying into my neck as he was kissing it come to mine after work for dinner please baby I nod he was turning me on and he knew it.

We didn't stay at work Tyler said he wanted me on my own so we could talk about us we left to go to his place we didn't do much talking Tyler wanted me on his knee I used that to get my own way I sit on him facing him kissing and sucking  his neck baby mmmm  can I come with you when you go to Spain I move my hips up and down he flipped us over yes sexy I want you with me all the time he's better at kissing than me my legs was around him he whispers  in my ear  you don't know how long I have wanted your  legs around me for as his hand was running up and down my leg i was a moaning mess I was about to tell him i wanted him but the oven timer  went of he kisses me and gets up. 

We was back at work Tyler went to kiss me in front of people I dodge it with out anyone seeing  and went to my office he followed me and asked me what's  that all about are you reregreting  kissing me i told him no but it's new and I don't want people thinking I got the job by sleeping with the boss, well he says as he comes closer we haven't so don't worry about it but if it makes you happy I will leave the subject for now as long as I can kiss you in here as much as I want, im sure I won't mind that.

We had meetings all afternoon tyler had his hand on my leg all afternoon even when he was giving his speech a women came in and said Ellie they is an important call for you on line 1  I get up to walk over to the phones and say hello Ellie speaking it was shelly saying kellys bloke had cheated on her and she was a mess I had to come find her my friend needed me all I said was ok im on my way I put the phone down and said im really sorry mr Jones I have to leave its a family thing he nods and  asks if everything is ok i say no as im walking out the door it didn't take long to find kelly she was at the bar drinking i order a drink kelly says I wanna kill them im going to do it for you but first im going to drink with you i text shelly to say where we was kelly was out of it she was that drunk we got her to my house you see it was his house so she was homeless now what am i going to do im homeless no your not your coming home with me i sent tyler a message telling him i can't come to work tomorrow i will explane when im back i get kelly into the house to tyler sat with my dad i take kelly to bed and come down stair hey guys my dad asked if she was ok she's like a daughter to him  no she's not well im sure with you she will be in time im going to bed night. Night dad im sorry I had to leave like that I fill Tyler in on everything im just glad your ok he says kissing me.