Miami

Right now im on my way to Miami with my boss I can't sit still im so happy a week in the sun wow, and you didn't want this job he says laughing, i know I thought it was going to be boring thank you for taking me with you, its ok we will be working a bit you do know that don't you, yes yes I do but I still get to wake up in Miami for the next week your the best boss ever I think you should move here with your company the weather would be alot better and to take your breaks on the beach, he was just laughing at me well if I did would you come with me, of course i would you can't get rid of me that easy  i wouldn't want to, the plane landed and we was on our way to the hotel.

Wow was all I could say I had hold of tylers hand I told him im not getting lost in a foreign country we check-in and go to our room they was only one bed but Tyler said he will sleep on the sofa so what do you wanna do first, beach please we get changed and head to the beach I take my swim dress of and go in the water I couldn't wait to get my feet wet.

Wow if this is what I get to do working for Tyler im never going to uni I get to see the world im 16 and seeing more than most can wish for me and Tyler was swimming in the water I had my arms around his neck trying to duck him it wasn't working h...

Wow if this is what I get to do working for Tyler im never going to uni I get to see the world im 16 and seeing more than most can wish for me and Tyler was swimming in the water I had my arms around his neck trying to duck him it wasn't working he picked me up like a baby and was saying im going to throw you in the water I was hanging on to him I had to say he was the most sexyest man in the world, we went to sunbathe for a bit he put sun cream on my back I think I was moaning out loud God his hands are good I did the same for him.

We went out to eat dinner it really is  beautiful here I love it we got back to the hotel it was late I told him im going to bed he said the same I got into bed in underwear It was to hot for pjs but my boss is in the room so I had to think of something I saw his feet hanging of the sofa I couldn't help but laugh Tyler just come sleep in the bed its ok I don't mind you  can't sleep on that for a week I knew he was thinking but soon gave in after I was moaning my bed is so big  and soft, am i ok to sleep without a top on,  yes its to hot I woke up the next day to tyler with his arm under the covers cuddling me  his hand was In my boobs my sexy lace panties i had on was on him  I was trying to move to get up but all I was doing was moving on him more I did manage to get out the bed and to the bathroom, I needed a shower we had work to do. 

All day we was busy working Tyler had contacts here and had to come out to see them for business deals twice a year everyone was friendly and nice I was having a lovely time here I over heard a bloke about 27 ask Tyler if I was his girlfriend or if I was single Tyler said sorry man she's all mine why would he say that i walk into the room to Tyler putting his arm around me asking if I was hungry I told him yes very and we left.

We spent the next few days shopping swimming and on the beach Tyler wouldn't let me pay for anything not even my gifts for back home i had had the most amazing week here I just wish it had of been longer we was walking down the street hand in hand we had been like that all week  when a old lady said to Tyler we was the perfect couple and he said yes I think so to.

We spent our last day in Miami on a boat he arranged a picnic we was sat at the front of the boat out in the sea eating dinner it was perfect how is he single.

It was the last night we would be staying here in Miami I wanted to try something i just didn't understand why Tyler would say twice about im his we had been in the same bed every night and I always woke up in his arms. I got into bed in my underwear I told Tyler I was tired so night he was watching tv I waited a while before I turn over put my hands on him to cuddle him all he did was put his arm around me kiss my head and say your perfect baby.

Tyler's s pov

The whole trip was perfect we was like a couple always had hold of her hand we slept together in the same bed every night I woke up every morning with a hard-on I had to go sort it out in the shower each day like a teenager  well she does sleep in sexy underwear we was shopping as she was looking at a necklace i know its her birthday the day after we go home so I went back to get it. We was at the beach God she was hot in her bikini everyone was looking she had her legs wrapped around me trying to duck me how I wish they would be around me later in bed I wish I could tell her how I feel but come on she is 16 and will think im a wired o .

Ellie's pov

We was getting back on the plane thank you for taking me I loved every minute of it your welcome baby ,I'm going to make you take me everytime you have to come out here everyone is really nice  I look out the window watching as we take of I say its not to late we could stay here forever never go back he smiles saying that would be perfect.

We are out side my house Tyler is helping me with my bags to my room my dads not home Ellie this is for tomorrow happy birthday thank you you didn't have to I go and hug him and kiss his neck, it's ok I just   wish we was still in Miami for your birthday me to he left and I couldn't wait to open the gift im a big kid.