16+ showing Tyler what he's missing

I was all finished and had more money in the bank than I ever had in my life Tyler still paid me I was still doing my work for him to I loved doing the design for ken it didn't feel like it was work.

I walk into tylers office hey can we talk after work please he nods and says is everything ok I nod and go back to work I tried again to get Tyler to do more with me he shut it down I was getting fed up now if he doesn't want this he needs to say now.  hey Ellie lets go have dinner ok I say I get all my things and walk out with him we sit in a cafe at the back so we can talk with out people around we order and as I was thinking how to put this Tyler said are you breaking up with me what did I do I thought we was great I look at him tyler i wanted to ask you the same he looked puzzled why would you think that well you don't want to do anything with me I've tried so many times to let you know I wanted you, o shit Ellie listen please it took everything in me to not take you then and there I just didn't ever want you to think that's all I wanted i want everything in you im so sorry belive me i want you every minute of the day i didn't want to rush you and then for you to have regrets,  well i see it as I want you for the long run not a good time so I didn't see why we was waiting he was smiling thank you for bring it up so just to be clear I can do anything i want to you well since you made me wait and truned me down im going to make you work for it well how does 2 weeks in tenerife sound he says smiling at me, really wow i jump up hugging him your the best boss ever when do we leave tonight was all he says.

He had work in tenerife but we was going a week early so we could spend time together as boyfriend and girlfriend not having to worry about anyone from work seeing, I was a very lucky girl i went home to pack Tyler was picking me up in 2 hours.

I'm all ready I rung my dad to tell him but Tyler had already been to see him saying he really needed me and joked about how he doesn't know how he will cope with out me next year my dad knows and is proud of me and the work I have done he told me to go to university and do art and design I was thinking about it.

Hey are you always going to be this happy every time we go away Tyler asks me , yes yes and yes im a very lucky girl im bouncing in my seat on the plane I can't wait to get on that beach Tyler whisper in my ear no im the lucky one it wasn't long before we was in our hotel room i went to take a shower got my swim clothes on and I was pulling Tyler out the door.

Tyler comes into the water with me are all your swimwear sexy I put my arms around him and jump up his hands was under my arse so you thought my swimwear in Miami was sexy God yes but at least now I can do to you what I wanted to do to you in Miami, what's that then he starts kissing my neck and moves my bottoms over and start rubbing my clit im glad we are out in the water because im moaning he's whispering in my ear all the things he wanted to do to me in Miami and him having to play with himself thinking of me it didn't take me long to cum God he's good with his hands, we was playing about in the water before we went to sunbathe.

The week was going to fast I was loving been here Tyler was all over me showing me love I really was happy we was sat on the beach when Tyler asked me if I was leaving him soon to go to university  I said I guess so he looked like a little boy that lost his toy he's so cute im not show if I need university if you let me carry on working for you im already doing the job I love i need to think about it, well your job is safe i don't wanna lose you I kiss him can we stay in tonight,   beautiful I   don't mind what we do as long as your in my arms  that sounds good to me , we was back at the hotel room I went to take a shower and put on sexy underwear and a silk short dressing gown lets try this again as i walk out and over to Tyler he was sat on the sofa i go sit on him facing him i start kissing him undoing his buttons his hand was running up my leg he un did my silk dressing gown fuck me im a lucky man he picks me up takes me over to the bed gets on top of me his dick was so hard his hands was everywhere on me i wanted him tyler i want you he kisses down my belly and takes my panties off with his teeth and runs his touge back up me and starts licking and sucking on my clit he added a finger i was in heaven he came back up the bed i took his boxer of and started stroking his dick i put it at my entrance and started to move my hips on it he pushed his self in me fuck he is massive are you ok he  asks me , yes just start moving he did and it didn't take long for the pain to turn into plesure i was screaming his name all night long.

It was the next week I still got to go to the beach a lot but Tyler had meeting each day  i wanted to go back to this shop Tyler was looking at a watch in the window and its his birthday not long after we get home it was a lot of money but im making loads and still have the money in the bank of ken and he's worth it. I was waiting for him to get back to the hotel  his meeting went great hey gorgeous I love coming home to you he says kissing my neck I lead him to the sofa i undid his pants and pulled them down with his boxers he was hard already I push him down and take his dick in my mouth I start of slow and rub his balls in my hand I get faster as he's moaning my name all it took him was 5 minutes to cum down my throat im going to take that as I did good, 

Tylers pov

I stopped my self loads of times so I didn't fuck her because I didn't want her to think that's all I wanted it was really hard she was not making it easy on me I kept thinking she was going to end it why would a sexy hot gorgeous girl want me ive never been in a relationship before yes I've had women around for a month at a time but all they wanted was my money ellie walked into my life gave me something they never did and she works hard she makes  me money pays for things likes to stay home to cuddle on the sofa with me I knew I would only get one chance with her I don't wanna fuck up so when she spoke to me about the sex part I saw it from her point she was relived when I told her what i was thinking I took her to tenerife so we could have time to our selfs i didn't waste any time by having my fingers in her  panties in the water and talking dirty to her, when she was sat on me undoing my buttons like hell I was going to say no again i wanted her so bad she was the best sex  I've had she felt amazzing around my dick I had her over and over  all night im glad I got a sound prof room and the blow job she has just give me i didn't last long she's very good with her mouth i hope i get plenty more how is she this good but never done it before.