Left on the side of the road

Tyler's pov

I had just got in from work I was going to surprise ellie with dinner I know how hard she's been working and how unhappy  she's been  my mum came over with a man saying he's been sleeping with my wife and thinks I should know he had a print out of the messages it was her number I couldn't believe it I went belistic I was like a mad man I knew she was unhappy with work but to do this to me after everything I have done for her.

Ellies pov

It's been 12 weeks since we got back from the  wedding I'm sat in my office just looking out the window  I don't see tyler much unless I wake up in the night nothing has changed he's home Late I'm gone early we haven't had sex in 10 weeks we haven't even kissed

I'm just about finished with my horrible  client  thank god I can't wait to see the back of him I was out for dinner with kelly and shelly so nothings got better kelly asks me, no but I'm hoping once I get rid of my client  things will go back to the way it was 

I've not been feeling well lately  I've been stressed and been sick no work is worth that I am done I hand the file over and say have a nice day I was polite  it's my job  I'm never working for him again.

I'm on my way home im going to surprise Tyler with a nice dinner and spent time together I pull up oh great the witch is here she is the last thing I wanna deal with right now  I walk in the house to hèr saying I told him you was a tart and a gold digger but that's not what got my eye tyler was coming  down the stairs with my clothes  chucking them out on the street, what's going on , he looked at me with so much hate did you not think I wouldn't find out you was fucking him, tyler what you talking about they was a man stood with his mother that I had never seen before, get out my house and go to him he can have you your nothing but a slag he grabbed my arm and throw me out the house on the side of the road like I was nothing 

I rung kelly asking her to come get me I left my car and clothes and just started walking down the street all I had was my phone and purse in my bag 

I was soon sat on Kelly's sofa telling them what happened shelly said I bet his mum is behind  this I was rubbing my arm let me look I lift my sleeve  up my arm was black  I can't believe he did this to you.

It's been weeks since that day I sleep on Kelly's sofa  tyler has been out with different girls most nights he's all over the papers kissing them 

They was a knock on the door I open it to a older man he looked so much like tyler hi ellie I'm Tyler's dad can we talk I let him in he said he's sorry he knows his wife is behide  this  I have tried to talk to tyler but noone listens to me I just wanted to see if you was ok and if you need anything call me.

I'm going to the doctors today I'm not feeling well I keep going dizzy they asked loads of questions  when was your last period  I'm not sure I split up with my husband  2 months ago I've not left my freinds sofa since she nods and asks me to pee in the pot I did she took some bloods  ellie your pregnant that's why your feeling dizzy you need iron tablets, no I can't be I have not had sex in 5 months I'm not  virgin  Mary I want you to go to the hospital for a scan they will be expecting you my doctor says.

Right now me kelly and shelly are sat in the waiting room at the hospital this is a waste of time i keep saying  ellie jones remind me to change my name i get up to kelly laughing will do babe 

Congratulations  you are 26 weeks pregnant would you like to know the sex no that's what got me into this mess shelly bust out laughing she means if the baby is a boy or girl oh  right yes please 

It's a girl 

I'm sat on Kelly's sofa I need to ring my dad I tell him everything he says it's not to late to come to Spain I say I'm ok for now he says he's going to send me my uni fund it will at least put a roof over my head I go on my on  line banking to see what money I have it's an healthy amount  I worked for it so its mine I don't  want anything of tyler.

I'm flat hunting I found a 2 bed flat it's nothing special  but  when you live in London what do you expect but it's close to kelly and shelly so that's all that matters and it's all mine kelly said I could stay with them they said they would share a room so I could have one or look for a bigger place for all of us I thanked them but said I will be ok. 

Weeks went by i have my flat I'm making it homely i went shopping for the baby why does a tiny person need all this it's cute shelly says,  why does a grown woman  need 100s of pairs of shoes  that takes up more room kelly says looking at shelly i just laugh.

I'm sat having a cuppa at Kelly's as the door bell goes she had to sign for a letter it's for you ellie I open it it's a demand for me to go to the courts and sign my devose papers next week I can't go I don't think you have a choice shelly rung her freind that is a lawyer  he came over we spoke he said let's just get they early hide the bump till it's over once you both sign that's it no going  back  I nod ok that's ok as long as I get the papers before he sees I don't owe him anything. 

I'm 30 mins early I'm so nervous  I didn't want to take the chance of him been early i was getting pains they come and go more pain full and longer now i need to get this done and out of here tyler walked in with his mother she was gobbing it at me saying my son is free from you I was just trying to get my breathing under control  just as the judge asked me if I want anything from this married my waters broke everyone was watching me no  nothing just my papers  ok well I grant you the devose and stamped the papers.

I need to leave my waters have broke i whisper  to my lawyer  ellie you ok tyler asks me  just as a contraction hits my body my lawyer rings shelly she's in  labour  I will meet you at the hospital  tyler tried to come to me I was screaming saying don't touch  me  his mother had the check to say I'm sorry ellie I lost it I told her she is a lieing bitch and don't come anywhere near me or your grandchild.

I was pushing at the hospital I don't know if it was the pain but I wanted tyler shelly got him lucky for me he was already out side and with him holding my hand and the help of the doctors  my baby girl emma lousie jones was born 5lb 4 oz she is so tiny 

Tyler's pov

I'm sat holding my baby girl watching my wife sleep well ex wife now why did I sign them papers why didn't I just listen to her I knew the minute  my mother saw ellie pregnant  and said sorry she was behide this, I would of had everything I ever dreamed about my sexy wife and kids I can't blame her for not letting me touch her the last time I did I was man handling her and she would of been pregnant as well I'm so happy she let me be a part of this and see my daughter come  into this world.

The mother from hell pov

You have done it this time women why can't you stay out of our kids lifes tyler was happy he was very happy ellie walked into his world and made it better she was by his side when he was going to lose it all do you know she give up her art school to save your son she never asked for any thing of him she loved him with everything in her now you have  costed him not only his wife and happiness  but his daughter to I  can't be with you I'm leaving.

That's what my husband said as he walked out on me I knew every word he said was true I judged  her on her age she was nothing like what I was calling her now she has my first grandchild that  I will never see it