Work work and more work

Ellie's pro

I spent the next day shopping with my girl friends Tyler paid me for a week even though I only did 2 days but oh  well he said then it goes to monthly payments my friend kelly said was that your boss on Friday dancing with you and taking you home yeah is was, my friend shelly said God he's hot I don't think I would get any work done if i got to look at him all day, shut up both of you he's 36 so they both said at the same  time  he will know his way around a bedroom if you know what i mean kelly says wining at me, we all know what you mean kelly, what would he want with a 16 year old im a kid to him, he looked like he was liking your dancing on him did you feel anything on your arse, shut up I say laughing   i was looking for office clothes all I wear is low cut tops I like my boobs.

Monday came around,  I was walking to my office as I could hear shouting coming from tylers office he was screaming at someone I put my bag in my office set my computer up the man ran out so i waited two minutes before I went in he had his head in his hands i walk up to him Tyler what's wrong I put my hands on his shoulders he relaxed and said that he can't get the staff these days he showed me what the man was meant to be doing it was easy it was just designing a house...  i can do this I'did something like this at school Tyler gave me everything I needed I spent the next 3 days on the phone, emailing people and I was done everything was perfect and set up i did the presentation and the man loved it it was done better and sooner, Tyler told me i saved the day he likes to deliver on time and not let anyone down he said I was fantastic in this line of work and couldn't stop thanking me,    it's ok I had  fun and loved doing it,  he asked if he could cook me  dinner to say thank you i told him he didn't need to  but he said he does so i said ok that would be nice I went home with him that night we was chatting as he was cooking, the meal was delicious wow you can cook he laughs and says what did you think i do eat take out every night i smile and say yes we had a fun night we took our  drinks  out on the balcony the view was amazing its beautiful i say looking at the stars,  yes it is he says looking at me.

I was working on my own work we had a meeting soon with loads of people Tyler told me to meet him in the room as he had a call to make I nod and get all my things together I walk into the roon I go get some water, hello I don't think I've seen you before and believe me I would of remembered, i smile as it's my job and say im Ellie mr jones's PA well i will have to take you out to dinner and get to know you better won't i. that's ok they is nothing to know I say as I go to sit down, all the meeting he kept looking at me he was making me feel uncomfortable Tyler must of known as he put his hand on my hand that was on my leg I turned my hand around to hold his for the rest of the meeting thank god it was over everyone left the man said nice to meet you Ellie, yeah you to, me and tyler was still sat down I said sorry about that hey don't be he is a creap i didn't like him looking at me, he said before the meeting he would have to take me out to get to know me better no thanks, Tyler put his arm around me and said sorry you shouldn't have to put up with men like that, i smile at him thanks for knowing  I needed  you, any time beautiful.

The rest of the week went by fast Tyler asked me if I would go to a business dinner with him on Saturday night I said yes pick me up i spent all the day looking at what to wear I've never gone to a very posh French restaurant before why would I I like to know what im eating.

Im already as I hear the doorbell  I walk down the stairs Tyler said I look beautiful he holds my hand all night the night was not that bad it was all about art and design so I knew what I was talking about  the last thing I would of wanted was to...

Im already as I hear the doorbell  I walk down the stairs Tyler said I look beautiful he holds my hand all night the night was not that bad it was all about art and design so I knew what I was talking about  the last thing I would of wanted was to just sit looking dum the food was ok I let Tyler pick for me. The meeting was great we all said bye Tyler was taking me home thank you for giving up your Saturday night  for me, no problem just as I was getting out the car Tyler asks me if I have a passport I told him yes all he said was good and drives away.

Tyler's pov

Ellie is amazing she was doing the work of a man that has been on my payroll years and did a better job. In the meeting I wanted her in my arms I knew she was feeling uneasy with the man watching her  I put my hand on hers for her to turn hers around to hold my hand I loved it i didn't want to  let go I love just sitting with her talking i had a meeting on Saturday night I normally go on my own but I wanted to see her in the weekend she was breathtaking she is everything a man could wish for I had hold of her hand all night we never let go. I kept thinking I wish she would think of me differently  everything was perfect the meal the  company the view just not the part I had to take her home.