chapter 1

"Alfred, this is Nico, Nico. This is Alfred. Those two fighting over there are Jason and Tim. The one on the staircase eating popcorn is Damien." Dick introduced everyone.

Looking over now, I see a little boy eating popcorn with a twitch of a smile here, and there I look back up only to see a man walking down the staircase.

__________________________

Just so you know

Warnings

Toxic relationships / manipulative
Slight Gore
Unhealthy ways of thinking
Fake friendship / boyfriend
Cheater/ impulsive boyfriend
Au

Some inappropriate language like fag or fucker (I apologize for any audience who dislike the thought of any inappropriate languages but let's just say I have a bit of a bad habit of cussing every time I can)

Just in case anybody's thinking this is a thing?! none of this actually happened in the book or movies

_________________________

Nightmares become my reality

________________________

"Will, how could you!? You- yo-... you said you loved me! Me, so why..." I say, crying.

'Oh~ poor poor Nico, he actually thought I loved him, that any of us loved him." Will says laughing.

"News flash dumbass none of us care even Percy over here was so sick of you!" annabeth state's laughing at me.

" In the end, the only person who cared about you is 6 feet under stupid. You're so gullible, so easy to manipulate, " Percy says, laughing in my face.

"Aww, is poor old Nico crying?" Jason says, laughing in my face.

"News flash death idiot nobody here wants you, not even your dad!" Some older camper says.

unable to handle it, I unconsciously
shadow travel.

__________________________________

Crying in the alleyway is no fun even if the rats are going to keep you company.

"Why did I trust them? I'm so stupid...
way to go, Nico di Angelo, you're the stupidest person in the world!" I laughed bitterly to myself.

"How could I trust them, believe their lies, believe their love, Believe in them!" i state tears falling down again.

__________________________________

Sitting against the alley wall for a few hours was no fun, especially with my legs bending so my face could hide in them hugging myself. I get up hearing a bit of cracking in my legs. I walk out of the alleyway, stumbling a bit with my legs being cramped up with a little help from the wall turn out of the alleyway.

"This place is a dump. Where am I..."
I say to myself.

'Way to go, Nico, once again showing yourself how stupid you are... Shadow traveling somewhere random.' I sigh to myself, looking around, trying to figure out where I am.