Bonus Part ~4~

**Max's POV** 

After the door closed behind him Knock got out of his seat and came over to me before wrapping his arms around my shoulders so we could finish our dance from earlier.

Max: Mumbling as he rests his head on my shoulder. "You know he doesn't have to bring anyone over, I was the same way he is now. I didn't have any friends and I still dont outside of other vampires. You were my first non vampire friend and you ended up just like me in the end."

Knock: "That's what I'm afraid of, I don't want him to go through the same things we did."

Max: "Knock... I'm almost 99% sure no one will ever go through the same shit we did. Unless there father is just as insane as mine was than they should be safe and last time I checked we love Yu very much and would never imagine hurting him."

Knock: "That's true but what if he chooses someone from the VHS? I mean we both know what his decision is going to be tonight, you know that the VHS only target half bloods. What if he falls in love with a hunter just like you did. Oh god what if he..."

Max: All I could do was stop moving and lightly kiss him on the head to try and calm him down. "He's a smart kid, if that happens and I said if. If that happens than that is his own choice and we will support him in every way that we can because that's what parents do. I won't sit here and deny the fact that I'm terrified of the future but I can say that I am willing to fight for what I love." He went silent now and I couldn't help but whisper in his ear. "I mean I know I'm rather good at that already."

Knock: I could feel him smiling against my cheek he pulls away with his brow raised. "Was that suppose to apply to something Mr. Nattapol?"

Max: "Heyy... You know how I feel about that, you can only use my last name when your mad at me."

Knock: "Well who said I wasn't?"

Max: "What did I do this time?"

Knock: He pulls away and grabs my hand with a grin. "How about we go find out?"

I know that look...

Max: "Right now? Don't we need to get ready for Yu' party? Evelyn is going to be here in less than 2 hours."

Knock: "You want to get my mind off of my worries don't you?"

Max: "Of course I do, I don't like seeing you like this."

Knock: He tugs on my arm once again as I turn off the burners and move my pancake to a safer location before being dragged out of the kitchen. "Than it's enough time."

But my pancake...

Oh well, I guess I'll just make another when we finish.

I honestly don't mind because he's been at work so much that when we do it we usually have to rush when we get overwhelmed with horneyness. I'm use to him jumping me like a dog in heat. 

That made me crack a smile as I follow him up the stairs and into the bedroom. 

My man needs some stress relief...

I hadn't even gotten a single word out when he turns on me and grabs the front of my pants before pulling me toward him. The next thing I knew my lips were being devoured by his and I didn't have much time to think about anything at all. 

All of a sudden we were both naked and I was being pushed against the bed. The room was filled with the sounds of our heavy breathing and he looked just as handsome as the day I first met him...

I was on my back as he hovered over me and stared down at my bare skin before pressing his lips to my collar bone. The chills that travelled over my skin drove me insane as he gently pressed his hardened member against mine.