Part 12

**Max's POV**

I could tell that Knock was excited and that made me glad. I will admit that at first I was a little jealous but I know that he left a lot to join this life of mine and if letting him see his friends can make him happy than it's worth it. 

The water we used for our shower was a little too cold for me so I ended up getting out first and while I was in the middle of getting dressed he walks out of the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

Max: I couldn't help but stare at him as he dry's his hair with a hand towel. "Hey Knock how much time do we have before we have to go?"

Knock: He sets down the hand towel and than sits on the bed before glancing at his phone. "Around 20 minutes why?"

Max: I could feel my face turning red as I decide to just hold my shirt in my hand instead of putting it on before walking over to where Knock was sitting. "Because I think you look really hot right now..."

Knock: His features slowly changed to the same expression he had last time as he grabs the side of his towel and pulls it loose as either side falls away against his thighs revealing his member underneath the cloth. "Oh really, how about now?"

Max: I tried my best to memorize everything from the curve of his feet to the soft expression he was wearing on his face as I mumble. "Absolutely breath taking..."

Knock: He just rolls his eyes as he leans back and rests on his arms. "We have the same body parts Max, if I'm breath taking than so are you."

Max: I slowly get down to my knees between his legs as I gently kiss his thigh and than look up at him with a grin. "It's not the same at all and you know it."

Knock: "Maybe..."

Max: I kissed his inner thigh before moving my lips up to his hip teasingly. "Let me show you what I mean." 

Sitting up slightly I kiss his side before getting down to his stomach and now I could feel his member hard against my chest before I pressed my lips to the shaft of it as he lets out a shaky breath. I wanted to hear that sound again so this time I moved my lips to the bottom of his member before running my tongue up it and than pushing it down my throat when I got to the tip. 

In the matter of seconds his hand was in my hair and roughly pushing my throat against his member as I squeeze his sides with my hands. When he let go of the pressure the first time I only moved away a little bit so I could breath but the more he did this the more I felt his member tremble against my lips until his warmth filled my mouth followed by a low moan. 

After pulling away from him and swallowing the meal that he gave me I licked my lips before giving him a grin as he covers his red face with his arm and collapses onto the bed completely.

Knock: Mumbling playfully. "Pervert."

Max: Standing up from the ground I grab my shirt feeling proud for giving him pleasure before pulling it over my head. "Yea but I'm your pervert, any time any day babe."

Knock: He starts to groan as a smile creeps onto his face before he throws the closest pillow at me. "Shut up..." Slowly he starts to sit up with a grin before rolling his eyes as he wraps the towel back around his waist and heads for the closet. "Were gonna be late if we keep messing around!!"

Max: I just take a bow with a small laugh as he pulls on his pants in a hurry. "Yes your majesty."

Knock: Mumbling under his breath as he buttons his pants and pulls on a shirt. "Childish."

Max: I just leaned against the doorframe with a grin. "it's mighty attractive isn't it?"

Knock: "Not at all..."