It has come to an end

Hello everyone. This will most likely be the last chapter on this book, but before we close this wonderful chapter I have a few things to say.

1. thewattys2021

This book was eligible to be into the thewattys2021! None of this wouldn't have been possible without you! I not once, have gotten anything bad written about any of my books. (That I can think of.) I wouldn't trade the people the interact with my content or my page for anything.

I am honored to be able to be apart of your reading life. Rather its just for one chapter or for every book or chapter I post. I can't think of anything else I could rather do in my spare time.

2. New discription

This book is fanfiction of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson & the Olympians (PJO) and Hero's of Olympus (HOO). It is based on a relationship between Percy Jackson and Nico di Angelo.

Percy Jackson and Nico di Angelo get into a relationship. They go through multiple situations, some of them good, bad, or even a little bit of both. Percy and Nico just want to have as normal of a life as they possible have, but everyone knows that is hard to almost impossible. Some people from the past to haunt them, they even get into a few fights. Come of their favorite people part ways with the couple. There is even a couple of times that they aren't in their own universe but they are in an alternate universe (AU). No matter what, they always seem to find a way to stay together and get through it all.

Warning: This book contains the following, abuse, near death, death, killing, school shootings, blood, guns/gunshots, murder, and talks of abuse. It also contains, sex (some call it smut or lemon), Explicit Language, and Violence. All of the chapters that have sex/smut/lemon in them are all 16 or above in age. Please respect that. Not all chapters have anything in the list of in them. There is a warning in the beginning if there is anything on the list in the chapters. If you are sensitive to any of those topics, don't be afraid to skip the chapter(s). It will not hurt mine or anyone else's feels.

Ps. If you see any of my content, either from this book or another, of mine on another website, please report it to both the website and to me. I do not post any of my content on anything else besides here (Wattpad.) I would really appreciate it.

Rankings:

#9 - PercyxNico

#455 - NicodiAngelo

#894 - Pernico

Entered into the thewattys2021

3. Another book/other

I am working on three other books now that this one is over. I will be working on my other account to finish a book that is currently unfinished. (other account: rightingandbooklover ). Once that gets done, I will come back on this account to work on one of the projects. 

The next book will not be a one shot book. On the other account, it is a Percy x Nico book and then the one that will be posted on this one after will be another Percy x Nico.

Don't worry, I will try to go back to posting every Friday.

4. A break

Unfortunately, I do need to take a break for a little bit. 3 to 4 weeks max. I need to get my schooling #1 for right now and my mental health #1. Once those are healed some, I will be back. Writing helps me, but right now I just need a break from writing. I don't wanna get burnt out from it and it be a longer wait for you guys.

5. My content

I also wanna, I seen where people are going and putting other peoples content on different websites without asking/telling the author. They are also taking credit for books that are not theirs.

I personally do not post my books on other websites, besides Wattpad. Please if you see my content anywhere besides my accounts then report it to both that website and to me. I work hard for my books. I would hate for someone to take my content and get credit for something they didn't do.

6. I love you

I love you all so much. I don't talk to most of you, but I love you so much. You guys keep my writing career going. I am not only just writing fanfiction, but I am also working on my first official personal book. None of this wouldn't be possible without your help. So I just wanted to remind you all that I love you no matter what. If you ever feel like your unloved. Know, that I love you, and I am just a message away. I respond to all of my messages. (As long as your not creepy with your messages.)

7. Thank you

Like I said before, none of this would be possible without you guys. Each and everyone of you have a piece of my heart. I will always remember the ones that was their for me in the beginning. You will always have a piece of my heart and you will always get a thank you from me.

Until the next adventure. Have fun and be safe.

Love,

the author

Angel

Bookloverandwrighter

-_-_-_-

Words: 879