Gabe Ugliano (Pt. 3)

Warning: This talks about death, abuse, punishments (I don't know if that's a trigger to someone or not), guns, gun shots, and panic attacks.

Warning: This is your only warning, I did not mark the chapter so if you are sencitive to anything listed above do not read!

There is a short part of the book I am working on at the bottom if you wanna check it out!

(Sally's POV)

I rub my eyes and yawn when I woke up. Once I got the sleep out of my eyes, I looked over at Percy's bed. I blinked a couple of times to make sure I was seeing right. I jumped up off of the couch. "Percy's gone!"

Paul and Poseidon jumped awake. I slung the blanket off of me and ran to the front desk. Will and Jenn was laughing. I slammed my hands on the desk. "Percy is gone!"

"What?!" They both yelled. 

Will ran down the hall. "I'll check Nico's room!"

Jenn ran down the second hallway. "I'll check the rest of the building!"

Poseidon and Paul walked out of Percy's room. They both spoke at the same time, "What's going on?"

I close my eyes to try and calm myself down. He is seventeen he can take care of himself. I opened my eyes. "Percy is gone."

"I'll check the beach and I will check the lake." Poseidon mist travelled out of the room.

Paul walked over to me and hugged me. "Do you know your way around here?"

I hugged him and burred my face into his shirt. "No, but I want to go around and see if I can find him. We can ask around."

He kissed my head. "Come on then."

We moved a part. We went outside. I started walking when I seen a girl running. "Hey sweetie, Have you seen Percy Jackson?"

She stopped and thought about it for a minute. "Yes I have. He's at the Mess Hall. Do you know how to get there?"

"No is there anyway you could show us? We need to hurry also." I smiled. Paul smiled at her.

"Sure, I was heading that way now. Its dinner." She smiled and walked fast. Paul and I was right behind her.

(Nico's POV)

Slowly I started waking up. I kept my eyes closed that way if I was alive no one knew I was awake. I tried to think of the last thing I could remember. Everything that happened hit me like a ton of bricks. My breathing got heavy and I sat up. Pain shot through my chest. I looked around. My dad walked into the room. "Thank everything in this world, you are okay. Do you need anything?"

"Per-Percy?! Where is Per-Percy?!" I say, more pain shot up in my chest but I ignored it. I needed to know if Percy was okay. 

I reached up and took the breathing mast off. I looked around and seen a clear pear of my clothes with my sword. I grabbed them. I started changing, not caring that the door was open or that my dad was in the room, or the fact that there is a bullet whole stitched up in my chest.

"Nico sit down, Chiron will get him and bring him in here." he said and walked over to me.

I took off the gown and grabbed the black jeans. I swung them at him when he took a step closer. "Step back, I'm going on my own. I will get him. I want to know that he's fine. I wanna hold him in my arms." 

I slid on the jeans and I gently put the shirt on. It started to get hard to breath but at the moment, I didn't care. I walked and shoved past my dad. I started running down the hall. I heard dad scream up at me. "Nico Alexander Di Angelo, you get back here and get on that bed and wait."