Together Forever

(Sally's POV)

I smiled at the two boys sitting on my couch. Percy and Nico have been through so much together. I never understood why the fates gotta do what they do. I sighed. 

Nico looked up at me. "Are you alright Mrs. Jackson?"

I smiled at him. "Of course. I am gonna start calling you Mr. di Angelo if you keep calling me Mrs. Jackson."

"Does that mean I can call you Sally?" Percy said jokenly.

"That does not." I laughed. "So what are your guys plans for today?"

"I plan on taking Nico on a picnic tonight." Percy smiled.

Nico glared at Percy. "Perseus Andrew Jackson!"

Percy gulped. "I didn't do it!"

I laughed and stood up. "I'm going to walk away so if Nico try's to beat you up I am not a witness."

"Mom!" Percy wined.

"Percy we are supposed to have dinner with my Dad and step Mom." Nico said.

"No. They canceled. Something to do with Demeter is coming down to beat the fuck out of Hades for not making Persephone come up for the spring." Percy shrugged.

I walked into the kitchen and took the blue cookies out of the oven. Once I got them out and shut off the stove. I made sure the ring that Percy bought to propose to Nico tonight.

-_-_-_- Three hours later -_-_-_-

(Percy's POV)

I turned to Nico once I got my shoes on. "Hey I am gonna go tell Mom that we are getting ready to leave. Is there anything you have to you to do?"

"I have to change my jeans. These make my ass look big." Nico said looking at his ass in the mirror.

"Nah. They make your ass look cuter." I said. I leaned down and kissed it.

Nico bused out in laughter. "Okay, fine. These are the jeans. I just got to put my shoes on. I can just meet you in the living room."

I nodded and kissed him. "Alright. I love you."

"You better." he said with a smile. "I love you too."

I walked out of my bedroom into the kitchen. Mom was putting icing on some of the cookies she is making. "Hey Mom."

"Hi Honey. Are you guys getting ready to leave?" She asked, handing me a plain cookie.

"Yep. Nico is putting his shoes on now." I took a bite of the cookie. I let out a little moan. "Damn Mom this is amazing!"

"Thank you." Mom smiled. She lowered her voice. "The ring is already in the picnic basket. I put it inside the comer with the slit in it. I made sure that it couldn't go anywhere."

I hugged my Mom tight. "Thank you Mom. You don't know how much I appreciate you. I don't know what I would do if something would happen to you."

Mom hugged me back just as tight. "You would live your life to the fullest. You would spend your life thinking about how proud I am of you. Rather you succeed or you fail. Just make sure you do everything with everything you got. Also make sure you don't do anything that will put you into jail. That would be a good idea."

I laughed a little. "I think it is more than a good idea."

Mom and I stayed in our hug until there was a flash behind us. We let go and looked over to see Nico holding a camera. "Aww that's gonna be a great picture."