Fake boyfriend

(Female! Nico x Percy) AU

Explained: In this AU, Percy and Nico never was demigods. They lived normal lives. Instead of  Nico being born in 1932 (I think) he was born in the same year as Percy. Percy's dad is gonna be Paul. Gabe was never in the picture. They are not dating in this AU, they are just best friends. Bianca and Nico's mom, Maria, are alive in this AU as well.

(Nico POV)

I looked at the clock. 'Five minutes til I can go get my McDonald's.'

I sighed and laid my head on my desk. After a few seconds, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to look at my best friend, Percy. He whispered, "I need help. The words of the page are jumping around."

I sat up and looked at his paper. I read it over again. Before I could respond, the final bell of the day rang. Percy groaned. "I didn't even finish it. I freaking hate math."

We stood up and put all of our stuff into our bags. "Hey. Mom said I could go get a McDonalds after school. Why don't you see if you can come and then we can do our homework together. One you get your homework done not only faster but its gonna be right. Two we can hang out for a while after its done. I'll pay."

"You paid last time we ate out. Let me pay if I can go." He stuck his tongue out as we walked towards the door.

"I'm the one that offered for you to go so I get to pay." I smiled and walked beside him.

Percy grabbed my hand as we was walking down the hall. I felt my face heat up. I shook my head. 'I can't be thinking like this. He's just a friend."

I stopped in my tracks and looked at Percy. He stopped and looked at me. "What? Are you okay?"

I looked at him. "You know that show that Bianca has us watch with her?"

"Miraculous ladybug?" He asked in confusion.

"Yeah that one. Am I like Adrian?" I asked.

"No," he drug out the no. "Why?"

I started walking again. "I might as well be blind like him."

He walked beside me. "Why do you think that? Who is "Just a friend"?"

He laughed as I blushed. I mumbled under my breath, "You."

He smiled at me. "What did you say?"

I shook my head. "Nothing."

I walked into Paul's classroom. "Can I steel your kid?"

He looked up from his stack of paper work. "Are you gonna help him get his homework done?"

I nodded. "Yeah. We are also gonna get some happy meals."

"I never agreed to getting a happy meal. I just want a mcflurry." Percy mumbled behind me. 

I turned and glared at him. "You need food."

He put his hand up. "Okay okay. I will get a happy meal with you!"

Paul laughed. "Sure you can go Percy. I will let your mom where you are."

I smiled. "Thank you!"

I grabbed Percy's hand and ran out of the classroom. I heard Paul and Percy laugh. 

We started running down the hall towards the student parking lot. Both and I was laughing.

-_-_-_-

Percy and I stood in line waiting to order. I felt him lay his head on my shoulder. My face heated up, but I didn't say anything. After a few minutes, Percy mumbled. "You smell good."