Nightmares

Would you guys like to see the names of the chapters of  "Only Time Will Tell". If you do, comment off of this part and let me know! I have the chapter names on  each chapter then I have what's going to happen in there. I am only going to make it about 20 chapters then it will be posted! But like I said, if you want too see the chapter names then let me know! 

-_-_-_-

(Percy's POV)

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. Nico was tucked under my arm with his head on my chest. I look down at my sleeping Prince. I sigh and look back up. I let my train of thought fly. I think about back before my mom met Smelly Gabe, before all of the abuse and all before I found out I was a half-blood.

I could remember when the last time I was at my mom and Paul's house. It was last Christmas, I spent the night. Nico couldn't come because he promised his mom he would see her in the underworld. Christmas was just about six months ago. 

"Maybe Chiron will let us out of camp so we can go see her. I know We have been wanting to tell her that we are together, but we wanted to do it in person.' I think to myself. 'Plus has much as Nico would hate to admit he misses my mom.' 

I smile to myself and move to face Nico. I smiled more knowing that no matter what, we have each other's back. I kissed Nico's forehead and cheek before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-_-_-_- 7:45 am -_-_-_-

I wrapped my arms around what ever was shaking beside of me. I pulled it closer and mumbles, "hey its okay. I'm right here."

I opened my eyes when the shakes turn to kicking and punching. I rubbed them for a second to help myself wake up. I looked at Nico. He was shaking and silently crying in his sleep. He was kicking and punching around trying to fight off whatever was in his nightmare.

I sat up and put my back up against the bed. I gently moved Nico into my lap and wrapped my arms around him so he couldn't kick and punch. 

"No," Nico screamed, as loud as he could. He started fighting to get away from me. "Percy! Let me go!"

I kept my arms around him and started rocking back and forth. "Shh," I whispered, softly in his ear. "Your okay and so am I. We are in my cabin at camp."

He screamed louder. "Let me go! I have to save Percy!"

I kept rocking. "Shh your okay, baby. I'm fine."

Nico screamed again. I grabbed his wrist before be could punch me again. I grabbed his other hand. Then I took them both and held them to his chest. There was a knock at the cabin. Before I could answer Nico let out a loud sob and screamed, "No! Don't kill him please!"

I rocked and yelled to the person at the door. "Its open!" Then, I leaned down and kissed Nico's head. I whispered to my boyfriend. "Its okay. I'm fine and nothing is wrong."

I heard the door open. I didn't look up. Nico whimpered loud. He started crying harder and screamed. "No, Percy!"

"Is it another nightmare?" Came Piper's voice from the door way.

I nod. "Yeah. He's been having them bad lately. He doesn't like to talk about them so I don't force him."

Nico elbowed me hard in the stomach and before I could react he swung his arm back and punched me in the face. I put my hand on my now bleeding nose. Nico moved away from me. He laid on the bed and kept crying.

"Dude, are you okay?" Came Annabeth's voice.

I stood up and grabbed a washcloth. "Since when do you say dude, Wise Girl?"