Author's Note

So... we did it. We got through the first book of the series. 

Man, I forgot how crazy this book got. From being the new girl to being kidnapped in a single book. Wow. 

Shannon Messenger, you have such amazing writing, and I love it all. You were the main inspiration for this fanfic series. Still a little upset about the ending of Legacy and the entirety of Unlocked (well, I threw Unlocked across my bedroom when I finished it, so...), but still love the series and am going a little stir-crazy waiting for book 9 to come out...

Okay, gotta stop ranting. 

So yes, the Equestria Girls will have more involvement with the series, but this first one, I wanted to focus more on Sophie since she does a lot of stuff. 

And yes, while the elf/Equestria Girl do a lot of the same things together, I can't really think of much else to do while still keeping to the original story. 

And I know y'all probably have questions. 

Will they ever get out of the series into their world?

Where in the world is Fluttershy? 

These questions will all be answered and more as the series goes on and eventually finishes. 

Thanks for reading, Keefe is best character, I hope you'll read Equestria Girls of the Lost Cities: Exile when I write it! Thanks again!

-dashiefangirl19