♡。Hate Comments♡。

Day in, day out.

Night came, and the days went by so fast.

His pillow would dry all his tears.

The fans finally couldn't control the amount of hate comments coming through on the Vlive.

Apparently a sasaeng spilled the information "accidentally" about Jimin's live to one his haters.

Jimin just sat there staring at the screen, no wide eyes. No surprise marked his pretty face. He just blinked with a blank look.

He saw the fans (ARMY) trying to overflow the comments with positive and fluttering words, trying to tell him to turn off the live. But that didn't work...or more of, he wanted to see what got the haters so hyped about wanting to type these words and send it out.

He watched the comments

ARMY: Jimin turn off the live

Hater: No one needs you!!!!!

ARMY: Jimin we love you!!!

Hater: They're in it for the money
Hater: So ugly
Hater: Leave BTS!

ARMY: Jimin please turn off the live!
ARMY: Don't listen to them
ARMY: We love you so much!!
ARMY:  Jimin please don't listen to the haters!

He drew the pillow close up to him, laying his head on it. breathing heavily. 

Maybe no one needed him...maybe the haters were right.

He cried, he sobbed, nearly letting out a scream.

Jungkook was three doors away with Yoongi by his side.

"Jimin is so quiet, should we check out his Vlive hyung? How about we prank him?" Jungkook giggled mischievously.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jungkook's childish behavior.

"Don't bring me into this, you cook up your own shit.*

Jungkook jumped up and went on his hyung's Vlive

For the the shock of his life to hit.

"Hyung....are you seeing this?"

Yoongi was angered as he saw the hate comments, a sad glint in his eyes and a small smile on his face as he saw the Armies struggling to overflow them They looked on as Jimin's face couldn't be seen. His face was in a pillow.

He got up quickly dragging Jungkook along with him.

They ran into Jimin's room and as he quickly looked up at them. Wiping his tears.

Jungkook dropped down on his knees to hug the elder, as he cried in Jungkook's sweater.

Yoongi hurriedly turn off the Vlive. He went into the kitchen to grab the boy some water, coming back with it to feed him.

Jimin felt weak, worthless, like there was nothing in the world that could save him.

He tried to remember all the nice comments his fans left and cried in friends clothes. 

The other members rushed in, as Jk had told them before hand they should come because of how late it was.

They did not expect to come into Jimin's room to him laying in Yoongi's lap like a baby curled up, while the older petted his hair.

Hobi's face contorted in an angry, serious mad expression.

Taehyung's face was pure sadness as he looked at his soulmate.

Namjoon was mad.

Jin quickly went into the kitchen to cook something delicious for his mochi and make some nice calming herbal tea.

They all made sure to feed him and not let him out of there sight although Jimin had asked them to leave the room.

They spoke calming words to him as he sobbed now and then.

He thanked them in a soft voice and a little after that, he fell asleep.

To reassure they fans, Jungkook typed up on Weverse that Jimin was being taken cared of, and they won't be let him out of their sights.

He encouraged them to write sweet notes to the boy so he could wake up to the  loving purple ocean he had always known.

For a wild second, Yoongi smirked, and a Jk added a small smirk to his face, melting into a small smile.

ARMY never took shit that happened to their boys well so the haters would be found sooner than they thought.

Jimin woke up with a headache shock as he held his head and was about to cry out when he saw Jin.

Jin looked at him reassuringly as he held up the cup to the Jimin's mouth.

Jin handed him his phone with a smile, urging him to open it. 

A big smile lit up the mochi's face, tears ready to fall as he read all the sweet things they all wrote, both the BTS members and ARMY.

He looked up to the others and held out his arms. They all went in and hugged him tight, falling on the bed as each of them chuckled.

They fell back asleep as now the boy seemed content.

Jimin woke up a few hours later, going on Weverse.

✿.            "Thank you ARMY, I love you too. "                                                                  ♡。
♡.                                                              ♡。      ♡♡。๑                 ♡ ♡๑           ◍◍