。A Love To Die Letter。

Jungkook tore out the pages he was writing on and threw it away bin frustration. He wanted it to be perfect. Although his wife was gone and never to be seen again, he wanted it to be so very special. He hoped with all his heart that she would be able to see it. He turned to another page and started writing for the twentieth time, hoping this time it would be better than before.

My lovely dove,

When will you come for me?I'm in a forest of wilderness, screaming your favorite song. I'm waiting for you to come back, your lips to meet mine, even a tear to drop from your beautiful eyes onto my skin. Please show yourself, you said you'd be here beside me all the time.

They're calling me a psycho cause one time I was nearly with you and they just had to get in the way and stopped me right away. I don't know what's their problem. For once I want to have my own way. I cry a pool of tears every night, but still, none has dried therefore I drown in the now deep pool over and over, screaming and throwing a tantrum every chance I get.

They want me to keep quiet, to be still. They say you're never going to come back, that I should quit being so pathetic and delusional. But I'll prove them wrong one day luv, just wait and watch. I hope you're taking care of your precious self and smiling everyday for me. I love you and I'll see you soon.

Your lover,
Kookie

Jungkook sat there for awhile and then decided to look up cause he felt like someone was watching him.
He nearly choked when he saw his wife giving him a bright smile.

"Even if they say you're pathetic or delusional, it won't change that love you so much. Please don't give up yet kookie, live for me.
A tear escaped Jk's eye as his wife disappeared.

He couldn't do anything, he just stayed silent, looking down at the bed.