However before anyone could say anything else, the entire power of the building went away and everyone was confused. Daizo knew who it was as he looked out of the window and saw who caused the blackout.

A giant explosion got the attention of the entire school everyone saw who caused the explosion.

Black - It's time heroes

Black - It's time heroes. You've been running around making messes for too long and now I'm going to choke the life from you.....I can't wait to watch you die.

Ectoplasm and Hound Dog took the front lines with Cementoss but Black easily pushed them away and some students came in with 3 that pushed Black back.

Black - Get away. You are not my target so just leave and this won't go bad for you.

The man with blonde hair and a cartoonish looking face growled as he rushed towards Black as he went through him but Black just flew towards the school not putting attention to the student.

He was pushed back by a girl with blue hair and she was shooting waves of energy. He backflipped and jumped away when he noticed tentacles.

Black - You are pissing me off.

He released all of his energy and this caused him to transform into Super Saiyan Blood, he didn't wanted to waste time as he punched both the blonde and the tentacle user. The girl with energy waves tried to blast him back but he countered with his own and slammed her down to the ground as he went inside the school taking down anyone on his path.

Black - Class 1A! Your time has come.

Student by student Black left a small trail of blood as he walked towards Class 1A, Present Mic and Midnight quickly fell to the horrifying power of Black. He pushed the soundwaves from Present Mic away and had Midnight's pheromone pushed away as he got behind both and delivered a chop to their neck knocking them out. Vlad King and Snipe tried to attack Black and push him back but instantly both stopped attacking when Testutestu and Kendo came into the fight trying to defend their teacher but quickly pushed them away as he threw Kendo out of the building window with Testutestu jumping towards her to save her. Luckily both weren't injured and the other students were easily beaten with each one just being knocked out. However he was 2 feet away from Class 1A and he smiled as he walked towards the door.

 However he was 2 feet away from Class 1A and he smiled as he walked towards the door

However before he could get out he was blasted back by a giant explosion.

Black - Finally.

All the students in Class 1A were outside of the school and all of them in their hero costume.

Bakugo - Well....here we are.

Black smiled as he let out a chuckle.

Black - Hehehe. Who was it that found out about me? My guess...it was you.

He pointed at Izuku, Daizo and Todoroki. Aizawa stood in front as he activated his quirk and Black's transformation was gone and the class got ready for a fight.

Black - So you can remove my abilities.

Black smiled and released another yell and his power was actually not gone, his transformation was back and Aizawa was shocked that it didn't work but he kept the front line and instantly Daizo powered up again and rushed towards Black.

Black - Back for more appetizer?!

Daizo rushed for a punch with Black dodging and both continued their fight in the sky with both now having more a equal fight this time.

Black - Impressive. You've grown much stronger since the last time.

Vegeta - I'll show you the power of the Saiyan prince. You imposter!

Both kept landing blow to blow but both punched each other in face with such force that it created a giant shockwave.

Izuku could see both were even but they needed to beat Black before he could evolve further. He looked at Bakugo and Todoroki both nodded. Izuku powered up to 17% Full Cowling. Bakugo and Todoroki shot blast towards Black as he moved back and from behind he was kicked by Iida. Instantly dropping to the ground but was met with a hard punch from Kirishima, Ojiro and Sato combined in one attack.

Black crashed onto the school wall but he got back up and quickly took care of all three students and dodged a soundwave attack from Jirou but that distraction was enough for Koda to use his quirk and have a swarm of birds swarm around Black with Tokoyami and Mina going in for a full attack. Mina would cover her hands with acid and with every punch the impact of the acid would slightly burn Black but he would just move her hands away and he would go for an attack but Dark Shadow would wrapped itself around Black's arm and slam him to the ground.

Izuku would take this chance to jump towards the group and try to incapacitate Black by landing on his spine but Black powered up again pushing everyone away even almost destroying Dark Shadow. He was in rage again and each of the students were punched in their pressure points as they fell on the ground and all of them were knocked out. Momo created a sword and rushed toward Black but he grabbed it and broke it in half as he grabbed her from her face and he flew up to the highest point of U.A.

Black - Tell me. You cared for him so much did you? Were you his lover?

Momo - Let me go!

Black - Certainly

He dropped her and instantly Todoroki caught her and Black smiled as he raised his hands and lowered them and shot many energy blast down to the ground.

Everyone dodged but some took damage of the attacks. Black lowered to the ground and Daizo went for another attack as he blocked them and kicked him away, Izuku tried to punch Black but Black just kneed his stomach and kicked him towards Daizo. Uraraka tried to make him float but he just grabbed her and put all her finger together.

Black - You are a nuisances.

Black threw her to the ground and he quickly took care of Tsu before she could be able to catch Ochaco. Almost all of Class 1A were down but then Black was pushed to the ground as the remaining students were still standing with Henry Oliver/ Whistle.

Black - So more roaches are still around.

Vegeta - Let's end this.

Aizawa tied Black with his binding cloth and pulled tightly with Izuku helping him pull tight as Black was using his energy as a barrier to push the binding. Daizo rushed towards a punch and Henry pushed him back but the attack did nothing.

Black smirked as he cut through the cloth with his newly made energy sword and he smiled.

Black - Now let the real fun begin. Which one of you is the bravest?