Chapter 27 - New Addition To The Family

I really need to think of a way to deal with Kisaki soon. 'If only I was as cunning as him.. ughh'

I want to think of a reasonable plan but the only thing roaming around my head is murder. 'Can the truck please hurry up?'

To soothe my brain from all these thoughts, I came to the public library to look for good books. While looking around the aisles, I come across a man whose face is completely hidden by the pile of books he's holding. He's basically wobbling around as he tries to walk with that many books.

Making my way to the man when the pile is about to fall, I hurriedly grab some of the books on the top and meet his eyes. A bit startled by the familiarity, I pretend to not know him as we've not met before. 

"Thanks for the help." Unlike his frowning expressions, his words are gentle.

"No problem." I smile at him. "You're gonna read all these?" I eye the pile of almost ten books.

"Oh no, I was just bored so I decided to have a look around. But everything looked interesting so I thought I could read a little bit of everything.. But then I got carried away with all the books.." He scratches the back of his head and I look at the titles of some of the books he's holding.

"Pacifism"

"Love & Peace"

'A delinquent reading books like these.. That's intriguing..' I think to myself.

We head towards the reading area and place all the books on the table. We sit down next to each other and I can see him eyeing the books that I brought to read..

"Murder Of Minors"

"Manipulate People"

"How To Get Away With Murder"

"Do you..?" He begins to whisper and I get wide-eyed. 

"Y-Yes?"

"Those are some pretty interesting books to read." He points at my pile of books. 

"Haha.. just reading these for fun.." I try to hide my murderous intentions of choosing these books. 'Ugh what am I doing with these books.. I came here to calm my thoughts, not add to it!' I sigh.

His lips slightly curl up to what seems to be a smile and I get stunned at this.

'So this is what Angry looks like when he's trying to smile..'

"Yeah, hopefully I'm not sitting next to a murderer." I laugh at his words. "I'm not."

A comfortable silence envelopes the room while we both read the respective books that we've chosen. I take a peek at his book and see it's full of words like 'peace', 'happiness', 'calm' and I look back at my book that is filled with gore and blood. 

'Who's the delinquent here..'

.

.

.

"Psshh.." 

Both me and Angry get startled when two fingers poke at our shoulders and a man with peach-colored hair peeks his head in between us.