Chapter 4 - First Name

I just did the stupidest thing I could. I bang my head on the study table when I remember what happened earlier.

'More than me, I think Takemicchi needs help.'

How could I call him by the name I used to call his character before?! And it was our first time meeting! I can only just hope that they didn't notice...

Present Day (2017)

Takemichi POV:

"Let's take a little walk, Takemichi-kun." Hina smiles at me.

As we slowly start walking together, she talks about coming to this park with someone she liked. 

"Even now I still can't forget that person. That night on Christmas Eve, he dumped me here."

"Wow, I can't believe anyone would dump you, Hina." I sadly reply.

"Why was I dumped? I still don't get it."

.

.

With tears in her eyes, she tells me the words that confuse the hell out of me, "Tell me why, Takemichi-kun."

'What's going on here...'

"Sorry! I-I need to go to the toilet! Just wait for me in the car Hina!" I hurriedly run in order to understand the situation that's happening right now.

I wash my face with the cold running water. 'She dumped me, didn't she? But in this world, I am the one who dumped her?'

"I must change.. I will ask Hina out! Of course it won't go well. But this is a chance for me to change myself!" I give myself a pep talk while heading out of the toilet.

.

.

.

"Eh? You're not in the car? How dull~" A guy with black hair and blond streaks suddenly appears in front of me. 

'Is he talking to himself? What a weird guy.'

"And I was hoping to kill 'em all in one go." He says while walking away from me. 

'Where have I seen this guy before... Oh! He was the acting leader of Moebius.. Hanma! Why is he here?' 

I see him walking towards a purple-haired girl with a cigarette in her hand. She seems to have been waiting for the guy. 

"Done so soon?" She asks. 'Isn't she that girl who helped Akkun and I?'  Now I'm starting to get really confused.

"How cold~ Didn't you miss me Aoi?~" He playfully smirks while putting an arm around her shoulders, taking the cigarette away from her hands and blowing a puff himself.

"In your dreams." She sarcastically replies and they slowly fade away from view.

'Aoi.. Is that her name?'  I run back towards the car, getting a feeling that something was really wrong here. 

.

.

That's when my whole world... crashed in front of me..

Another vehicle crashes into the car that Hina was in. I run closer to the place in disbelief.