Chapter 5 - A Game Of Chase

Mitsuya POV:

As we make our way towards a park, I see Takemicchi sitting on a bench, looking like he's deep in thought.

"Takemicchi~" Mikey calls out to him and he seems surprised.

"What are you all doing together?"

"We're just hanging out." I reply.

"Hey aren't those Luna and Mana?" Hakkai nudges my shoulders.

"That's not possible. They're supposed to be at home with-

"Onii-chan!!" Two girls come running up to me with dorayaki in their hands. "Now now, what are you both doing here?" I was about to ask them about Aoi when I hear a familiar voice calling out to them.

"Luna! Mana! You'll fall down if you keep running like that!" She says while chasing the two girls. I don't think she's noticed us cause she's running while only looking at them.

She looks up and seems shocked when her eyes see six people looking directly at her.

"Ao-

"Aoi!"

 I was about to call her when Takemicchi suddenly points at the girl. "Takemicchi.." She mutters but it was loud enough for all of us to hear.

'Do they know each other? She called him by the nickname only Toman members use. I don't know why... I feel a bit weird in my chest. Is this heartburn? But I didn't eat anything acidic today..'

Aoi POV:

'Okay now's the worst possible timing to have come to this park when six of them are gathered together.'  I mentally sigh when I see six people looking curiously at me.

"Aoi!" Takemicchi calls out to me. 'How does he know my name? What the heck?'

"Takemicchi.." I murmur, but I think the others heard me. 

I remember how I called his name before and I internally panic. 'What if he asks me about that? What do I say?'

Feeling scared of being asked multiple questions, I did something that anyone in the same position as me would have done.