Chapter 12 - Before The Battle

The three of us decide to visit Osanai, the former leader of Moebius. There we hear the truth about the kind of guy Kisaki is. 

"But Kisaki... He's worse than I can explain. He's the kinda guy who can make plans to kill people without getting his hands dirty."

Discussing about the possibility of Kisaki Tetta being the unknown leader of Valhalla, the three of us walk back from the place. Takemichi says he has something to do first, so he rushes off. 

'I guess he's gonna go to the future now...' 

Me and Chifuyu are left alone. "Have you tried to contact Baji-san?" I ask.

"I tried to, but he's not answering." He sighs.

"And I can't even find him while searching everywhere.. " I join in with the sighing. 

"Suzuki-san, how did you come to know about gangs?" Chifuyu curiously asks. "You don't seem like the type of person to be affiliated with the bad guys."

"Hmm.. I guess I'm just interested in this world?" I say, unsure of myself. 'Wonder why I chose to read this manga before..'

"The world of delinquents?" He laughs.

"Yeah, something like that." I chuckle.

"I'm talking to you here so casually right now, but what if you were actually the daughter of some evil corporation hiring delinquents, ahahaha."

"That would be- I was about to talk about how unrealistic it sounds when he says, "Super Awesome! Just like in the manga that I'm reading right now." He excitedly claps his hands together like a little kid. 

"What would you do if I am?" I playfully join in his fantasy storyline. 

"Save you from the clutches of the evil corporation like a hero!" He jokes. 

"Well very fortunately, my mom and dad are the sweetest beings on the planet, so no saving's gonna happen here." 

Both of us laugh in unison at the stupid exchange of words we're having right now.

_________________________

2017

"Wait just a minute! Mikey-kun killed Kazutora-kun?" Takemichi asks Draken in disbelief. "No... Mikey-kun would never kill someone!!" He shouts.

"If you were in Mikey's position back then, you think you could've stopped yourself from killing Kazutora? The guy who killed Mikey's brother... and.."