Dream 2

And now you sat on the ground with your blood covered blade, laughing to yourself.

After a few minutes you finally stood up. You looked at the sky with an emotionless face. The wind was making your cape move, but the blood that was covering it was holding it down a little.

You closed your eyes. It seemed like you were waiting for something, but you didn't exactly know what it was. You slowly looked back at the battlefield. The camp's fence had blood spots on it, a red handmark at some places, fallen soldiers, broken blades.

You turned around. Soldiers on the ground, blades, heads, blood. Some of your men were walking at the back, helping each other out. Looking into the distance it seemed.... Long. But it was a relief it was over, not only for you but for your soldiers as well.

You shot a quick glance towards the now setting sun, then started to head back. But it wasn't over yet.

You blocked another sword with your already injured hand. But it was strong. Maybe too strong.

The person that cut it was a vision user. Her face was angry, her hair short black. Her vision was anemo, depending on the strength she was using to cut your hand.

You suddenly took your hand away from hers and grabbed yours to attack back, but she dodged. Now you didn't have the time, energy and mood to fight another enemy.

The one vision that was maybe good against anemo was geo. You didn't think twice, grabbed your sword with your good hand and ran toward her. You first landed a normal attack towards her and she dodged it with her own sword rather easily, but what she didn't think about was that there was another attack coming from below. A sharp rock stabbed her, making her die instantly.

Now you were really done, and you out your sword back once more. But you had to build a barrier around you.

Another attack. Now from several users, maybe twenty or more. All of them vision users.

You let your barrier down, got your sword out, jumped up into the sky and cut two people in half. Five more attacked from one side, five from the other and the rest from above. You had no choice but to use another vision if you wanted to end this quickly.

You grabbed your sword with both of your hands, and despite being in a lot of pain you created a big wave of thunder that went towards the soldiers attacking from the side, while creating rock spears that the enemy fell into, cutting them through as well.

Now only ten of them were standing, but not for too long. You put your sword back into its sheet. You raised one of your hands into the air, and waited. The enemy took it as an opportunity and ran towards you, but what they didn't think about is a thunder that came from the sky. It hit them as soon as they reached a certain point, and they instantly died.

Their blood splashed on your clothes, making you even more dirtier.

"Ew" you simply said. You wiped off a little blood from your face and went towards the you that was watching this whole thing happen. The dream you snapped her fingers, and it became dark, only she was visible.

"Saw this? It was only a small fraction of my power. No, YOUR power. And that's why only YOU can use it, and nobody else. You just be a little confused right now, you probably forgot how to use it." your dream self giggled a little. "Sorry, it's just a little funny how you forgot it in seconds. But let me tell you one thing: you can do anything. Just imagine it, and it'll happen. Trust me, it will."

And with that, your dream self walked away, and soon only you were left there.

You suddenly woke up, but you weren't shocked or anything. You were simply surprised. You clearly remembered your dream and what you did in it.

"That was... Me?" you asked yourself, looking at your hands.

You jumped out from the bed, remembering what your dream self told you.

You ran outside until you've reached the top of the wall that was around Mondstadt. You climbed up, and then just stood there.

"Y/N! What were you doing there?" Thoma ran towards you.

"You'll see" you said, as you realised your hand into the air. You didn't know if your dream was really just a dream, or reality. You had to try.

You thought about water. Water circling around you. And as soon as you opened your eyes, it was reality. You raised your hands into the sky and drew circles with it, making the water go around.

"Look, Thoma! I'm doing it!" you yelled to your friend. He was still wearing a worried expression, but he also looked happy.

But now you wanted to go down. You ordered the water to go back into its place, and then thought about what the next vision you want to use will be.

Cryo and Hidro again.

You got a bigger amount of water out of the river, made them go down in stairs, then froze it. It was easy. It was too easy, and almost scary.

You walked down, and then jumped into thoma's arms, making the ice melt and the water flow away.

"I did it, I did it!" you yelled. "I finally got my power back!"