Another Old Friend

Barbatos was hugging you tight, almost choking you.

Thoma and the others finally caught up to you, and they saw that you found your friend. They were happy and glad.

Except Thoma. He did not like it that you were hugging another male, he was jealous.

When you and your old friend finally let go of each other, Thoma walked over to you and stood in front of you.

"So you're an archon?" he asked, in a rather rude manner.

"Thoma! What's with that tone?" you scolded him. He looked at you with apologising eyes, and you just sighed.

"Well anyways, Thoma, this is Barbatos, Babratos, this is Thoma." you introduced them to each other. The two of them shook hands.

"How are you feeling?" Barbatos asked.

"I'm doing pretty well, thank you. How have you been all these years?" you asked him. He shrugged.

"I've been just fine. A lot happened since the war, actually. But let me tell you about it later. Come, let me take you to someone." he said, then grabbed your wrist then started to drag you. He quickly created a wind current, and the two of you flew through the air, until you arrived in front of the gates of the city which he ruled over. You actually left behind the rest of your friends since they didn't know how to use wind gliders, and you wanted to go back for them.

"Don't worry, they'll be fine. Baal knows Mondstadt rather well, so they won't get lost. Now come, let's not make her wait." he started dragging you again towards Angel's Share.

When you finally arrived, he kicked in the door and yelled:

"Lumine, I'm back!"

A small, blonde girl stood up from the back, with a floating child with her. You found the duo rather strange, especially the flying thing.

"Could you keep it down, tone-deaf-bard?" the floating child said. The other one, called Lumine just facepalmed.

"Ehe, sorry about that." he scratched his head. You were still looking at the strange duo, and didn't understand why your friend wanted you to meet them.

"Well anyways, let me introduce you to my oldest friend and teacher at the same time. This is Y/N." he said.

"Hello it's nice to meet you" she greeted.

"Nice to meet you too" you smiled at her. She looked like a nice girl. Then you looked at the floating girl next to her.

"Who and what is that?" you asked.

"Hey! What do you mean by "what" " the child said.

"Her name is Paimon and she's... Emergency food" Lumine explained.

"Paimon's not emergency food!"

You bursted out laughing. You couldn't believe that someone could have such a high pitched voice. But you liked the little floating child. She was a little irritating, but she was cute.

"Now, what would you like to drink?" he put his arms around your shoulders. You touched sour chin.

"Anything's fine with me." you said.

"Alright, then, two of your finest wines Diluc!" the bard smiled towards the red haired bartender.

So he was Diluc. He looked mean. At first glance he looked a little rude.

After a few minutes Diluc prepared your drinks and you sat down at a table.

"So, tell me what happened to you. I mean, down here." Barbatos started.

"Hmm, so let me think. Well first of all, I was at a beach. Then a young man saved me, he is Thoma. The one that I came with. Since then I've been with him and Ayaka, and then we found Baal in Inazuma." you explained.

"Sounds fun" Venti said then quickly drank his at least seventh glass of wine.

"Sigh, you're drunk again" you said.

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are, like you usually are. Now come, let's go home. You've drank enough wine for today." you grabbed his wrist then headed out of the winery, dragging him behind you.

When you got out of the bar, it was already dark outside. Only the moon and the stars were shining, and you were dragging a more than 2000 years old archon.

Suddenly, you heard a loud thud behind you and felt that the weight that you were already carrying got even heavier.

Barbatos fell.

You just wanted to take him home, or at least bring him to a place where he could sleep at, but you didn't have the energy anymore to bring him to safety. Part of that was because of the alcohol.

You started to slowly drag the now asleep bard, but it was really hard. You barely moved at all. There was almost no one on the streets, when a person passed by that was a rare sight.

After half an hour you gave up. Your old friend was too heavy, and you didn't have any help. Lumine and Paimon went on an adventure, and you didn't know where Baal, Ayaka and Thoma were.

Suddenly you felt someone touch your shoulder.

"Need some help?" Thoma asked from behind you. Your eyes lighted up.

"I'd appreciate it. Thanks" you thanked him and let him pick up the boy.

The two of you walked for a little while in the city until you arrive din front of a house. It looked nothing like the houses in Inazuma, but it still looked nice.

You walked inside and Thoma out Barbatos on a bed. Now only you and him were left, since the girls were already sleeping.

"Come with me" Thoma said. You grabbed his hand and followed him into a room with one bed.

"Where are you going to sleep?" you asked him.

"Oh, ill be fine on the floor. Don't worry." he smiled. But you didn't smile back. You didn't like his current idea.

"No. I'll be sleeping on the floor then." you stated.

"But you're a girl"

"And? It doesn't mean anything" you said, now a little angry. Thoma didn't say a word. Instead, he picked you up and pinned you down onto the bed.

"I said you're not sleeping on the floor"