chapter 14 | target

Start from the beginning

I went to my closet and squatted down. I moved my clothes away to the hidden vault. I put in the pin number and thumbprint id before it opened. I picked out my JTF2 sniper case. I put a gun around my waist and of my pants and two knives around my arm. I closed the vault and left my closet with the sniper. I left my penthouse and went to the basement.

I put my sniper in the truck of my Audi R8. I sat down in my car and drove to the location. Xavier has sent me the picture and location of who and where I have to kill. I arrived and parked my car far away from where the target is. I opened the trunk and pulled out my sniper case. I started walking to the empty building, trying my best to not act suspicious. Many people were out tonight.

I entered the building. A few trash cans here and there were spotted. Piles of dirt in the middle of the building. I went up the stairs until I reached the very top. I looked down to see everyone either walking around or chatting with one another.

I pulled out my phone to see who my target was and I tried spotting him from here. I opened my sniper case and took out my binoculars. I looked around until I found the bastard looking at someone's ass as they bent down to pick up their phone on the ground. He licked his lips as his disgusting eyes scanned her body.

I put away my binoculars and pulled out my sniper. I placed the stand on the flat railing and placed my sniper on top. I put on the scope and silencer on the sniper. I adjusted the buttstock until it was perfect. I checked to see if the bullets were in and they were. I looked through the scope to find the asshole and once my target was on top of his head. I was about to click fire until somebody walked in between.

He stood in front of him, blocking my view. I exhaled and looked again. They were still talking. The dude moved for a second to the side and that second was all I needed to fire. The bullet went flying to his dome as blood splattered. Everyone started screaming and freaking out. I laughed to myself. Well deserved.

"See you in hell, bitch." I muttered.

I put away my sniper into my case and locked it up. I was about to leave when I heard footsteps coming in my direction.

I moved from where I was with my sniper case to against the wall. "No please, stop." I heard a male plead.

"I know you want me." The female speaks. I look inside the building to see the female pushing the male onto the pile of dirt as she towered on him, showing her cleavage. He looked away as she brought her tits to his face.

"No!" He rejected.

"Shut the fuck up." In most cases, I have seen personally, it is usually the other way around. The male forcing the female to have sex but here it was the opposite. His tears were falling down his eyes as she ripped his shirt open, exposing his bare body. She went down to his pants as he tried to resist her but her hand gripped his dick.

I put on my hood from my jacket on top of my head. I cleared my throat and the female's face turned around to look at me. She scanned my body before biting her lip as the boy immediately got up. He looked young, around seventeen years old.

"You wanna join?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll handle her, you can leave." I smiled at the boy. He looked at me and mouthed me a quick 'thank you' before vanishing away through the dark.

"What the fuck?" She grunted.

"Did you ask for his consent?" I raised my eyebrow.