52 ~ Sultan Rehman Sulaiman

Start from the beginning

He informed me that Zeenat Begum came from her home and called her in the Empire.

I nodded and came out of the tent to pay attention to the current situation. The day almost came to the end and the bodies were sent already.

It seems clear and a few of the soldiers were still working.

I walked to my horse and chose to go back to the Empire. I wasn't thinking of going back like that but since she went already. I wanted to meet her.

I climbed on the horse and pulled the rope. He neighed and started running.

I reached the gigantic doors of Empire and they opened it for me. There was a kind of chaos in the empire because of war. Everyone seems working on cleaning and repairs. They attacked us with cannons and a part of the Palace seems destroyed.

I walked past the entrance and different chambers to her chamber in hurry.

I pushed the door open expected to see her in the chamber. But, to my surprise, she wasn't there. I walked inside and started searching for her in the different rooms. Finally, I pushed the door open of the dressing room and my sight fell on her sitting on the couch.

I felt as if I regained my heartbeats. Seeing me coming through the mirror, She stood up. Nagma left the room instantly leaving us alone.

I walked to her while she was looking at me blankly. I couldn't understand it. 

I stood in front of her and asked.

"Are you okay?"

She took a breathe and blinked looking at me and nodded.

She was wearing the royal attire again of peach colour. I raked my eyes on her from top to bottom looking for any cut or injury but she looked fine.

"Hum dar gaye the,"

"I got scared,"

She confirmed and I lifted my gaze back to her.

"Hamare hote hue aapko kuch nahi ho sakta,"

"Nothing can happen to you until I am there,"

She blinked nervously.

"Hum aapko dekh kar hi to dar gaye the,"

"I got scared after seeing you,"

I chuckled and pulled her slowly into the hug.

I could feel she literally felt scared as she wasn't hugging me back the way she used to do.

I closed my eyes and patted her slowly.

"You don't have to be scared because of me,"

I assured and she raked her arms around me.

I kissed her forehead as the visuals were again blurring my vision. I couldn't see it again.

"You are really brave,"

I appreciated.

She smiled and released the hug.

"Begum, I have to go their for some work to be finished,"

She lifted her gaze.

"For how long?"

She asked thinning her eyebrows.

"Umm, for fifteen twenty days,"

Her face fell but she nodded smiling weakly.

"Okay,"

"Sultan,"

Suddenly, an attendee caught our attention.

I turned and looked at her.