52 ~ Sultan Rehman Sulaiman

Start from the beginning

He was about to get unconscious and I pull her up to stand up.

"How dare you? Hann, how dare you to even touch her. SHE IS MINEEEEEE. "

His hands tried to hit me and he moved his sword against me with his uneven breaths. It passed through my bicep tearing me but I didn't even feel it.

The moment he pulled her hairs were continuously moving in front of me as I unknowingly pierced his skin burying my fingers inside his chest. I had gone insane. I almost ripped his chest apart and screamed.

"Aaeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

Blood came out of his body and his lifeless body with parted chest lied on the ground.

My hands turned red in blood and I felt my throbbing heart. It was like I wanted to kill everyone now.

I lifted my gaze and looked at the soldiers who sat on their knees in defeat.

I screamed.

"DON'T YOUUUUUU DAREEE TO LIFT YOURRR EYES IN FRONT OF HER,"

I won.

I turned my gaze slowly to look at the Begum who was shivering insanely.

I look a few steps closer to her. Her eyes flooded with tears and she was shivering.

I forwarded my hand to touch her cheek but she fell to the ground losing her consciousness.

My heart beats calmed looking at her and realised what I just did in few past moments.

I ripped his chest apart in front of her. I almost bathed in blood. He had seen the worst side of me. The insane animal in war ground.

I fell on my knees looking at her unconscious body.

My heart was paining insanely.

Suddenly, I few of the soldiers and attendees came to take her to the tent.

I looked at my bloodied hands. She didn't deserve to see it.

They took her away from the war ground to the tent and I stood up looking around.

The war stopped and I announced.

"WE HAVE WON,"

I couldn't believe we won the biggest dynasty. This war always seem difficult to me but now I owned the HAMID DYNASTY.

I closed my eyes and thanked the God.

I looked at the army officers approaching me.

They looked at me and bowed down.

"Sultan, we have won,"

I nodded.

"Send all the dead bodies of soldiers to their families for last rites. Since now we own Hamid Dynasty, I want a few of you to immediately take the possession of the empire so that no other can take the chance of it,"

I ordered and they nodded.

They left immediately and I guided my way back to the tent holding my sword in my hand.

I couldn't believe I would go that much insane looking at someone touching her that way. I couldn't believe that I lost myself looking at her in pain. I never realised when and how the feelings in her grew in me so strong for her.

Entering my tent, I chose to take the bath first as I was messed up in the blood. I didn't realise that she would fall faint.

I really felt disturbed after all that.

After bathing, I changed into fresh clothes and the first thing that came to my mind was to meet her.

I called an attendee and asked where was she.

Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding RoseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara