08. "how did you know that stalker?"

I wake up to a very loud noise. I scrunch my face and turn to the other side, where the noise is coming from. Gigi, sitting on my chair in front of my vanity desk. She quickly turns down the music and gives me an apologetic look. She then turns back to the desk and continue flat ironing her hair. I then remember she's going to hang out  with Mia, but she looks a bit more dressed than someone who's just going to hang out at someone's house. Plus, why this early? I check the time. Oh, it's 11, not that early I guess. I sigh in frustration because I hate waking up this late.

"Aren't you just going to the Hype? Or are you guys going somewhere?" I ask turning back at Gigi.

"Yeah, she suggested we do something other than watching TV. So, yeah." Gigi says, She then looks at me from the mirror. "I can ask if you can come too, if you want."

I laugh a bit. "You don't have to be worried for me. I can entertain myself don't worry."

"If you say so." She stands up and gather her things on my vanity table. She tells me bye and leaves my room.

I'll probably end up watching TV or reading books, the way I used to do on lonely days back in England. I find that really fun. I'm currently reading this book where the main character is fighting the urge to yell at everyone to fuck themselves for telling her how she should be.

I would be like that too, but I found a solution to that problem. I just kind of acted the way people wanted when I was around them. When I was by myself or with Gigi or my siblings, I was more myself. I had a lot of fun memories like that. From the nights I snuck out, to the mornings I skipped school. I did that only twice though, because both times when I did skip school, everytime my parents called me for like 2 weeks, my heart would skip a beat and I hated that feeling so I didn't do it again. But sneaking out at night was way easier, firstly because even though pictures got taken, no one would be able to tell it was me because of the dark and because my parents never checked on me at night. That was until the day they did check on me and they didn't find me. After that they checked on me every night.

But before I start my day, I want to call my mom. But then I remember that she'll be disappointed if I've not yet showered. So I get up and head to the bathroom. I play some music and start brushing my teeth. After that I shower and put on a cute outfit, even though I'm staying home because I feel like looking pretty. For myself.

I pick a shirt i bought in Melrose. This isn't matching with Vinnie so if I do decide to post anything, that's fine. I chuckle at the thought.

I put my hair in a messy bun because I feel like being happy today, and if I start doing my hair, I'll ruin my mood.

I make breakfast, well lunch as it is already 12:30. I make a sandwich because I don't feel like cooking. After eating, I do the dishes.

When I'm finally done, I lay on the couch and video call my mom. She picks almost immediately.

"Hey mama!" I smile. She smiles back. She looks beautiful when she smiles.

"Hello love. How are you?" She's on the bed. I then remember it's like 9 there.

"I'm good. How was your day?" I ask.

"Good." She replies. "Mimi is very lonely now. She's always coming to talk to me now." She laughs.  I playfully pout, cause I kind of feel bad for her. I never felt lonely when Esme left because I had Mimi.

" She would love if you called her directly." My mom tells me. I nod.

"What about dad?" I ask. Honestly, I already didn't use to see dad much, because he goes to work from 2 pm to 10 pm. But when we could, we were pretty close.