Chapter 43- Guys my age

Start from the beginning

My skin tingled everytime his finger tips met it. He seemed to feel it too. The electricity that flowed between us crackling in our veins and causing our blood to pump ever faster round our bodies.

Pulling away from our kiss he planted one softly on my bruise before trailing down my neck. My fingers tangled in his hair, which despite looking rigid was still soft like butter left out in the sun.

He left out a murmur of disapproval at me messing up his hair once again but I didn't care. I was reminded of how close we'd come to this moment before when we had been rudely interrupted. I smirked to myself. This time I'd have my cake and eat it.

I gently pushed him away from my neck where he had been resting his face kissing me softly over and over again. His eyes softened at me in sadness thinking I'd had enough. But this was far from over. I slipped down off the desk leaning up to grasp the emerald bolo tie that hung around his neck tugging on his to lead him into his bedroom next door where we definatley wouldn't be disturbed.

Once inside I released him moving around him to close and lock the door to avoid intrusion. His hot breath on my neck caused my hair to stand on end as he pressed me against the door.

"So you're a temptress as well as a spy?" He asked. His eyes skimming over my body as I turned around.

"If I'm a temptress then you're a tease." I poked his nose slipping under his arm and walking into the room. I didn't get far before i was swept up into his strong arms and he carried me to the bed.

"Seems like that arm's in working order." I bit my lip in anticipation.

"But the test run is only just beginning..." He growled lust consuming his eyes turning them into a raging storm.

In a mere few moments our clothes were scattered across the floor having been thrown in every direction until we were only in our under garments. The only things that sat perfectly was Erwin's bolo tie on a nearby chair and his shoes which he had placed carefully underneath it.

My hands stroked his abdominals tracing every line.

"Maybe it's true what they say. Older guys know how to treat a woman right."

"It is indeed. Or at least... I like to think I do." He smiled. "I suppose you'll find out in a moment." He smirked. A part of me feared how long he'd been lonely. Pent up without release. He knelt on the ground as I sat on the bed his hands still planted on my hips before trailing them down to the tops of my stockings and he slowly pulled them off one by one. The cool metal causing my body to erupt in goosebumps. Standing up and running a hand through his hair before placing his hand at my back and lowering me downwards his large stature looming over me.

Wrapping my legs around his torso I pulled him closer our underwear pressed against each other. My body ached for him to be all over me. And he did not dissapoint.

A tangle of bodies amongst the creamy white sheets. He filled every part of my body with pleasure. I covered my mouth with my hand in an attempt to muffle the sounds that erupted from my throat. We were animals. My nails clawed at his back whilst he nibbled at my neck and when simply covering my mouth wasn't enough I bit into the skin between my thumb and forefinger.

I wasn't going to have Connie and the rest of the cadets ask me what they might have heard. His large hands roamed my body my eyes rolling back in pleasure. Beads of sweat formed on both of our bodies our hearts racing.

Gentle knocking at the bedroom door caused Erwin to pause and turn his head slightly. I reached up my hand to cup his cheek turning his face back towards me. Urging him to ignore them and pretend like we weren't in.

"Commander?" Marco's voice called out from the other side of the door. "I need to talk to you about something..."

"Ah...Cadet Bodt. Normally I'd invite you in but I've decided to call it an early night. Perhaps you can tell me about whatever it is another time yes?" Erwin began to pick up the pace again and I strained to stay silent or risk scarring Marco and never being able to look him in the eyes again.

"U-uh...yes of course Sir. I apologize. Have a good rest." Marco's footsteps faded into the distance and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"What is it with people interrupting us?" I grumbled with slight annoyance.

"Perhaps they have gotten used to me always being available and never needing... "Private time" they'll learn eventually I'm sure." Erwin replied continuing to make love to me.

Pulling Erwin towards me I rolled us over to change our position which appeared to surprise Erwin.

"Figured I'd show you some moves from Marley." I said as I began to ride him. Erwin still appeared in shell shock confused at the new sensation that this position was giving him.

"Erwin?" I asked checking in that he was okay

"Y/n...." He looked up at me about to ask me a question.

"Yes that's me..." I replied waiting to hear what he was going to say.

"Do you... Think... You could... Call me Commander?"

"I thought you'd never ask..." I smirked reaching down to guide both his hands to my breasts.

I had long since given up on keeping quiet and after seeing the reaction I got from Erwin each time I moaned out the word Commander. Asking him for more each time.

I'm not sure how long we stay there tossing and turning. Erwin whispering sweet nothings into my ear while we reached peak after peak until eventually we both collapsed into each other's arms exhausted.

"That was amazing...." I said breathless.

"It really was..." Erwin removed his prostetic and kissed my neck again softly as we lay spooning. Before he chuckled slightly.

"What?" I asked turning over to face to him.

"Nothing. Just that I can't tell which is the bruise from your injury and which are the marks I made."

I blushed groaning.
"Guess I'll have to stay in here tommorow. Or else everyone will stare at me."

"They'll stare at you no matter what. You're the most beautiful woman in the room. They can't help themselves." I could sense his smile as he buried his face in my neck.

"I love you Erwin..." I whispered cupping his cheek and brushing my thumb over it.

"I love you too y/n."