"WOW. YOU'RE NOW CALLING ME RUDE? TELL ME HOW MUCH MY FATHER PAID YOUR FAMILY FOR YOU TO BE MY FIANCEE?"

Chaeyeon was surprised with what Sakura stated.

"What do you mean by fiancée?"

"DON'T BE STUPID CHAEYEON. MI--MINJOO BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE MY FATHER TOLD HER I'M ENGAGED WITH YOU."

Sakura started to cry out loud.

"IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS. I TOLD MY DAD TO TELL MINJOO IT WAS A LIE, BUT HE DON'T WANT IT. NOW, I FEEL SO ANGRY BECAUSE YOU WERE PART OF THIS. I AM SO ANGRY."

Chaeyeon went to the other girl to hug her, but Sakura pushed her away.

"I hate you, Lee Chaeyeon. I'll make sure this engagement and marriage will not push through. You're not my friend anymore. The moment you agreed on this, you already turned your back at me."

"But, Sakura--"

Before Chaeyeon finished talking, Sakura already left.

"I did not know."

End of flashback

To be honest, Sakura can still feel the pain from what happened. However, she never heard Chaeyeon's side. She was too angry and too naïve.

Sakura packed her things and bid the other girl goodbye.

"If you need anything, call me." Chaeyeon said while giving her business card.

"Ms. Lee Chaeyeon, CEO of I-ZON Ent."

Sakura smiled. She knew how her bestfriend wants to manage her own talent agency.

"I'm so proud you made it." Sakura said.

Chaeyeon teared up because she made that agency for Sakura. She wants to make her proud despite of what happened between them.

"Thank you, Kkura." Chaeyeon answered back.

Sakura left the café and rode the subway on her way to her condo. As she was walking, she saw another familiar figure, it was Ahn Yujin and Jang Wonyoung.

Yujin saw and greeted her.

"Hello, Sakura-unnie!"

"O--ohh. Yujin, what are you doing here?"

"We're had our vacation/classes here. Wonyoung is for fashion design and mine's about music. We're going back tomorrow."

"That's great. Are you guys busy? We can talk in the condo. I can't be seen outside." the Japanese girl laughed.

"Yeah. Sure."

The two girls are in the living room while the Japanese girl is preparing coffee.

"Kkura-unnie, everyone is looking for you. Especially Minjoo. Should I tell everyone that you're in Japan?" Yujin asked.

"No. To be honest, nobody knows I'm here. Except the two of you." Sakura answered while placing the coffee in the table.

"But, why?" Wonyoung asked.

"My father is asking me to marry Minjoo and to stop doing unnecessary things."

Yujin felt uneasy hearing those. Minjoo and Sakura are not dating.

"But how about you Yujin? I heard you remembered Minjoo already. Have you settled things out?" Sakura asked.

Wonyoung was confused on what they are talking about.

"What do you mean remembered?"

Yujin sighed because she haven't told her bestfriend about the issue yet.