30

The Crowds cheered in happiness, the match ending with Ash or rather Anderson as the clear winner, Fireworks were blasted into the skies above celebrating the end of the 300th Year of The Pokémon League Association, Paul stood there with a smile on his face, He went over to his fallen comrade, Bisharp was starting to slowly get up, Paul went ahead towards him with a smile on his face, "You were amazing out there" he said, Bisharp was sad but nodded nonetheless, Ash was ecstatic but as soon as the commentator was about to start, loud noises of wires being shot was heard, the sky went dark as it was now covered by Airships, Multiple of them now anchored to the ground's.

Ash's eyes flared as their Teal colours returned, he looked over to see if serena was alright, when he was damn sure of it, The Keystone around his neck also glowed, he had all the z-crystals he needed for this, He looked over at Gary and nodded, Gary rushed from the VIP stands over towards the Champions Area, "Lance, announce for the people to rush out quickly Ash will try to keep them at bay" His tongue slip was heard by everyone as they looked at each other paled.

Leon who now looked down at the stadium grounds to see an Army of Pokémon start to form from their PokéBall's, Leon stood wide-eyed, Those were Pokémon who he knew, the strongest of their kind among others, "Guys you might wanna see that" he said, The other champions looked over and then gasped....some of them gasped, Others looked at Gary, who tried to play it off, Suddenly A bright light was seen as Mewtwo made his appearance, "You imbeciles, stop gaping at him, he's alive news flash" he said, smacked Gary on his head and went off to treat Ash's other Pokémon from the battle.

The champions moved quickly, Steven, Ethan, Alder and Diantha went over to help the people evacuate safely, Cynthia, Lance and Kukui made their way downstairs with the mass of other excellent trainers went on ahead to help Ash, Ash discarded his hoodie and was now wearing a tank top and sweats, Like a boss he stood their flexing his muscles unknowingly of course, it was difficult for serena to NOT stare at him, His Pokémon stood by his side, Charizard, Greninja, Lucario, Haxourous, Dragonite, Garchomp, Gengar, Gardevoir, Zeraora, Ninetales, Sceptile, Krookodile, Metagross and Mewtwo stood there, with sinister smirks copying the looks on their trainer.

Ash was waiting for them to come down, but all of a sudden net's started flowing out of the airships, they were trying to steal Pokémon when all of the regions greatest trainers were all here in the same place, 'Come On' he thought as he got onto Garchomp to make his way towards the airships, He eyes his other Pokémon a glance, they understand as some of them head along with Ash and the others stay down to help on the ground,

His Pokémon stood their ground and helped fighting the grunts, because there were quite a few of them, anyways Ash went into the massive airship that he thought housed Giovanni, He made a silent entrance into the ship, his Charizard and Garchomp Giving the guns and missiles of the ship a run for their money, they could think that, when in originality they were just playing around, both of them were faster and more intelligent than a machine code.

Serena and the others were making their way down towards the exit to help the civilian's make their way out of the stadium, but on the way around Serena's false contacts fell off, revealing her cerulean jewels, of course people didn't notice whilst running for their lives, also her outfit was very subtle to fit in as opposed to her very established statement pieces that she designs.

Meanwhile with Ash, he made it inside the airship, pretty good place really, if they could make all this Ash new that these people could make good Airplanes except, they would probably breakdown before anyone could count to 100.

Ash saw many things in his adventures thorough the Airship, yes that's what we're calling it, it's quite big, complete with a Battlefield and everything, but alas, it belongs to an evil organization and that degrades the value of the ship by a shit ton really, They are dumb enough to make their presence known at the tournament with the most strongest trainers on the planet, ash knows that they would be facing hell down on the fields, Sure they are fighting but the grunts Pokémon won't be able to face that of the trainers, The Admin are a different case but we have stronger trainers for the grunts and so this whole operation is a fvcking clown house of giggles, at least Ash thought like That.