23

/G-Men HQ, Kanto/

A very confused and sad Lance walked around, he was disappointed at the system, he had his best teams on the investigation on the murder of Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne, but not everything was clear, somethings didn't add up and the fact the Kingdom of Rota is pressurising them to fasten the investigation process, though he was worried more so about the now ever increasing crime rates, the activities of Team Rocket has been on an increase and they are getting the money to do all this from somewhere and lance and the G-Men were trying to find out from where exactly.

Many years ago Team Rocket was disbanded by Ash, but now they are back and this time they are only stronger, Lance never doubted himself, but Ash was the greatest agent they had, and even if he wasn't under their direct payroll, he had the duty of protecting the world nations as the Champion RED, not many knew that RED and Ash are the same, but those who do know are loyal to the PLA and will never disclose such sensitive information so according to the world RED is still alive, but who ever knew the truth knew that Ash Ketchum and the champion RED are both no more.

Lance made his way to the head office room and closed the door after asking his PA to not send anyone inside till further instructions are given.

As he sat on his chair, he noticed a letter on his desk, it had the stamp of the Royal Palace of ROTA, he nervously opened it up to see a simple string of words that could mean a lot,

Cameron Palace. Rota, East Wing, top floor, we need to meet, Tuesday Noon.

, Queen Ilene

Ilene, is a very interesting character, she can be a very easy going and fun person until shit hits the bay, then the Rotanese takes a turn to her royal side and then its always bad for the opposition, he has had first hand experience on such administrations, especially that one time when Team Rocket tried to force their way into Rota, its safe to say that whole group of their punks are never gonna see light on earth again.

/Unova/

"Where exactly are we Ash?" Serena asked me, "We are gonna dock at Unova in about half an hour, a few people to meet and then we need to get your cheeseburger" I tell her as I get ready, I figured that my Red eyes and the red streaks would cause people to think that I'm RED, and that is not the kind of crowd that I'm looking forward to, it doesn't take much time for the paps to send the info across the globe and then the champions and G-Men will find out and BOOM, there goes all our cover,

"Why are you bleaching your hair?" serena asks me confused, "I think I'd look rather good in it, that's why, can you select a good pair of contacts to go along with the blonde?" I ask her as I point towards the collection of contact lenses, after about two minutes she comes in with a pair of Ocean blue eyes, much like her own, before death, its an ongoing joke really, we compare before and after death just for fun.

"Who are we meeting in Unova?" she asks, "N" I answer and make my way towards the closet to take a pair of trousers, a shirt and coat, its cold here in Unova, serena was already ready and she looked beautiful as ever, she was wearing a baby pink sweater that was very big on her along with trousers, and boots, she said something about layers of clothing and wore another coat on top of the sweater. I had my Pokémon with me just in case, you never know what happens in Nimbassa City, it's a crazy city, with crazy people who could be the most caring bunch or a bunch of arseholes.

Said half hour later, we were sitting inside my 1969 Mustang GT 429 BOSS, a beauty of mine that I don't get the chance to use too much, its painted in a deep metallic red with black stripes, no its not a stock paint code, it's been painted since I restomodded the car, this and a Fastback that I own were crashed examples, I do have a pristine low milage example in Rota, I don't like many old cars but this one is an exception, I revved the now 600 horsepower V8 engine and we got out of the ship that was as soon as we exited, camouflaged and flush with the surroundings of the abandoned dock.

I knew where to find N, and how to get there the fastest, "serena, we need names to call each other in the public, in case we talk to strangers" I said as I shifted the car into 3rd and revved to 7k before shifting to 4th. "How about I call you Andy and You can call me Gabby short for Gabriella?" she said, "where are these names from?" I ask her, "Andy is short for Anderson that's your middle name" she said and I mumbled "One of them" and then continued loudly, "Gabby is short for Gabena but since that aint a proper name you made it Gabriella, that's nice" I said as I drove out of Nimbassa through the bridge to the east of town and specifically the ruins of Reshiram and Zekrom.

I could already feel his aura, a few more minutes later I pulled up at the house about a few miles from the ruins, as I was about to knock the door opened and I was pulled into a hug, "I knew you weren't dead" he said as he pulled away from me, "Well, we had to find out who did it, and being dead has perks" I said with a wink.

"And who might the pretty lady be?" he asked with a smirk, "Well when alive she would be Supermodel Serena Yvonne but as of death, she's Gabriella Gabena" I said as she came over and hugged him, "Its nice to meet you N" she said, then we sat inside and I started talking about why exactly we came here, "N, I need your help" I started....

/Scene change/

"You do realise that the best place to actually get cheeseburgers here are Wendy's, right?" I ask her as she drives the boss... like a boss. To be brutally honest I didn't think she'll know how to drive stick, but there are a lot of things that I don't know about her, I mean of course, I could just use my psychic abilities to essentially scan her brain and know every little detail about her, but I don't want that, because I want her to tell me everything that she wants me to know.

She drives to Wendy's and we get some food, thank god that I got a new card with some money from my trainers account, I think it's the first time that I am using money from that since Rota, anyways we then drove to the hotel that I had booked for us, I knew the Nurse Joy of Nimbassa very well so I book this hotel with two rooms, we were in Unova for a week, I wanted to see if Team Rocket were up to some things and an inside source told me that some of the team rocket admins were in Nimbassa.

I guess only time will tell.