6

Serena..

"Good fvcking lord these assignments are gonna be the end of me" I shout as we sat in the dorm room, Aria and I shared our dorm, "you're the one to talk" Aria said, she was, if I had work she had 10 times the work, it was a week after coming back from Vaniville, I thought that I had seen Delia somewhere, and somewhere I had, she was THE Delia Anderson, one of the greatest performers of all time, her photos are everywhere in the hall of fame at the Head Office of the Performances Board, she was considered the best until she disappeared, after which no one knew where she was except that she had started a small business, its not so small anymore, but she just doesn't flaunt her money around, I mean its true what they say, people who have less flaunt more than the ones that have more.

Well that's all there except for their collective expenditure on cars, I see where Ash gets that from, Ash and I talked along with Gary in my room after dinner, Gary let out that I had a Ferrari Roma, it's a pretty nice purchase that one, fully black with the special Blue Sterling interior, yeah, 6 years of showbiz and I guess I could use the money wisely, I am paying for the tuition, I'm learning fashion designing and I am still doing performance routines because who knows maybe ill get bored of sitting around, Ash has 3 cars he said, he's got the GT63s that he brought, but alongside that he has an F8 Tributo in Verde British Green, and a deep blue interior, a very special configuration and very expensive, heard the sticker price on that from Ferrari was a tad less that half a million, he also had some after market stuff on the car like exhausts and springs and what not, he also has an Flying spur, which is an excellent choice in Luxury, the fastest luxury sedan in the world at what 206 something miles per hour.

"Serena the guys just texted, they wanna go bowling" Aria said as I was just getting done with my last assignment, "Yeah sure, when are we going?" I ask, "Tomorrow after class" she said and I nodded I was a bit bored anyway.

The next day rolled around pretty quick, it was around 4 when I pulled up at alley, I noticed most of the people's cars, I did see something that caught my eye, a Turbo S, specked in such a classic black with silver and carbon fibre, without the sports package, it looked comfortable in a way of speed if you know what I mean, also look at that ass, anyways, I   got in and rented some shoes like everyone else, I was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, I saw everyone at the alley and went behind Dawn and closed her eyes, "hmm Sere" she said and laughed, "You should try changing up your shampoo if you don't want people to find out sere-berry, the strawberry shampoo is really nose-catching" she said and giggled, I too did.

We bowled for like 2 hours and Ash ended up winning, after that we all went outside, not everyone came along, Goh, Chloe, Mallow, Lana, Iris, Barry, Clemont and Sophocles didn't make it, the guys came in Drew's Model X with 7 seats, Dawn came in with Paul in his Modded GT-R widebody but got in the Ferrari with me whilst going, Ash was the one who drove the Turbo S, he did say he loved Porsche's, Lillie and Gladion got in with Ash, poor Lillie would have to sit in the back seat, We all rolled in style like the 'rich' kids we were, good lord, its sounds so arrogant saying that.

We all decided to get McDonalds, what!? We are still kids, let us live a little. We parked by the parking lot, the sun was setting down and we were all standing by the GLS as we ate in particular peace, we were talking and chilling and having fun all in all, Aria had rain checked on our meet to go out with Alain, I'm happy that he got the balls to ask her out.

We had left our Pokémon at the Day Care; it was a peaceful day, after that we all went back to the dorms, even Ash did after dropping Gladion and Lillie, he also collected Pikachu from the day care.

Every Friday the college has a special program towards the end of the day where they select two trainer, two performers and two coordinators to battle against each other, and rumour has it that its Ash who is one of the battling people. I guess we'll get to know tomorrow.