5

Ash...

We were almost at Vaniville, a solid hour and a half drive and we had reached Aquacorde, a couple of turns more and we would be at Vaniville, thankfully Both Serena and Gary slept as soon we got into the highway after Lumiose, I mean that would be a record time, thankfully after they slept I was able to play my playlist, because I know for a fact the Gary doesn't have a sense in music and would put baby shark and make me listen to it for the whole ride, at which point I would just teleport him back to the dorm, not even in his dorm, in some guys dorm, for the nightmare effect ya know.

As the sun slowly set, we made it to Vaniville Town, it looked just as I remembered, I haven't been here in a long while, it was serene the place, there were a lot of houses in various neighbourhoods the main town area was fairly modern but still had that town vibe to it, people were looking at the GT63s, I'm sure there gonna see a fair bit of nice cars because of mum, she's got an addiction to luxury cars, and I kid you not she has a lot of cars, and all this started before she even met dad or had me, she's always had a thing for a good looking car, but she only has 2 cars at all times. She's never had more than 2 cars at a time. I don't know why, probably because she doesn't use it all that much.

I'm proud to call her my mother if anything, Delia Anderson was considered one of the finest Pokémon Performers of all time, I've not had a father figure my entire life, and frankly it wouldn't matter any way because I've never felt the need for such a figure, Mum's been there for me all the way through, from my first journey till now she's been a constant support system for me and I'd be ever grateful for what she has done for me, Gary and Serena had woken up as I sang paradise by Coldplay, I love Coldplay, they are just a vibe.

"Take the left from the next intersection" Serena instructed and I did so as we came into eye with a few large houses and I was surprised to see mother with a few boxes and the movers, though I don't think they are any local transporters, it's just the soldiers from rota and their Machoke helping out with the moving, which mean's that Ilene was in on this, ahh so I need to make a visit to Rota as well. I honked the horn as mum looked here, so did a Machoke who was carrying mum's grand piano, I reacted quickly using Psychic and not letting it fall, I parked the car by the Road and got out, I didn't notice the other lady.

She had brown hair and blue eyes, but unlike my teal eyes, hers are deeper in the blue's, though I can't help but think that I have seen her somewhere, and then it clicked, she's Grace Yvonne, she was a very famous Rhyhorn racer, but before I could dwell on that I was engulfed into a hug by mother dearest, which I reciprocated, "I still can't believe that you moved from Kanto" I said as I broke away from her, "I also need company Ash, you are almost always travelling or training, and I've been in Kanto for way too long, a change of scenery is good" she said, after her extensive career in performing, she disappeared from stardom, poof!! Just like that. Gone. It's been 19 almost 20 years since then and she's maintained her distance from any sort of crowds and the people of Pallet town played major parts in that, they respected mum's decisions and helped her and were there with her when she needed them the most, mums' mother, my grandmother still works in Showbiz but she's retired now and is living in Laverre.

I step back to look at the house that is our new family home, it does look really nice, a modest two-story house, it was a mix of Mediterranean and Contemporary with a hint of both Victorian and Kalosian architecture, good lord this was custom built, I look at mum as she talks with Gary, she's been thinking about moving here for a long time, that's for sure, these kinds of custom houses just don't pop up out of nowhere.

I then look At Mrs Yvonne as she talks with Serena, I walk over to them, "you are Grace Yvonne, right? The Rhyhorn racer?" I ask as I held my hand out, she smiles and nods but entirely neglects my hand and pulls me in for a hug, "And you must be Ashton, your mother speaks very fondly of you" she said, I chuckle and look at my mother who is now lecturing the 'movers' on something, "she's my entire life, raised me up and brought me to where I am" I said as I looked back at Grace, "oh and thank you for bringing Serena home" she said, "Oh that's not a problem Mrs Yvonne, I was coming here anyway" I say smiling at her and Serena, "Oh don't call me that, Grace is just fine, well then Ash, it seems that your mother is calling you, you should come with your mum tomorrow for lunch, I'm sure Gary will come anyway" she said with a chuckle, said Gary was exploring the house.

I said my goodbye to the mother and daughter and walked to mum, "How long exactly where you planning on this?" I ask her, she tries to deny, "Mum I don't need to read your mind to know if you are lying, besides designer houses just don't pop up out of nowhere" I said as we walked into the foyer, I removed my shoes, so did Gary as we made our way into the house, after retirement Mum started her real estate empire, she's worked from home her entire life and right now the company is placed at a net worth of around 500 Million Poke dollars, safe to say that mums a millionaire, I mean she was one when she left Showbiz and its only increased since then, I know that their head office is in Unova, in Nimbassa city.

"I actually came across this property a year back, its like the perfect location, close to the city, in Kalos, I love Kalos, well both of us do, so I bought this place and started the build for this house and before you ask, yes Ilene knew and we did hide it from you" Mom said answering the unasked question, "But why didn't you tell me, I mean I would've been happy to help you with all this, the only thing I'm not cool with is me going to college" I say honestly, "listen Ash, you aren't gonna drop out from college, because I didn't raise a quitter" mum said, I sigh as Gary now speaks up, "Delia please tell me you've made food I'm starving" and his stomach grumbles, and as if hearing another of its kind so does mine, then I hear a third one reminding me that Pikachu is lying on the couch as well. Hungry. What's new in that?

I wasn't kidding when I said that I love Coldplay. Deal with it...lol