Oneshot: Ranboo meets Toby

Request by @Rat_Stomper (I think that's their name)

—-

Tommy walked back and forth in Ranboo's room. He wanted to show him Toby so badly. Something in him said it was the right thing to do. He would hears voices in the back of his head saying that they would both love to see each other. Every time he decided it was time, Tommy would immediately back out. He was afraid Ranboo was gonna think he was insane and stop being his friend.

"Tommy, you've been pacing back and forth for five minutes now," Ranboo said, placing a comforting hand on Tommy's shoulder. "Tell me what's wrong."

Tommy took in a deep breath, preparing himself. "I...well...it's kind of hard to explain...but I want you to come meet someone."

Tommy flinched, waiting for Ranboo to say no. It never came.

"Of course! I don't get why you're so nervous to ask me that?" Ranboo's voice was so light hearted. That wouldn't last long.

Tommy felt his face scrunch up. He knew that Ranboo might regret saying that, but who knows. Maybe he might like Toby. Hopefully... Please actually like his ghost friend. Don't think he's crazy.

—-

The two friends stood on the hill, staring down at the house where a ghost boy lived inside. Tommy could feel his hands shake as he started to think about how Ranboo might react. He didn't want his friend to freak out at all. He wouldn't even know what to do if something happened.

"What're we doing here?" Ranboo asked, curiosity behind his tone.

Tommy hesitated to speak. "Well...you'll see for yourself."

They walked down to the house. Tommy opened the door with a creak and slowly walked in, worrying if Ranboo was gonna freak out if he saw Toby. Ranboo followed behind Tommy as they walked into the kitchen. The sound of humming got louder as they got closer. Finally, they were met with a brunette boy cleaning something up.

"Hey, Toby," Tommy said, nervousness behind his voice. Toby turned around to look at Tommy. The smile on his face quickly turned to confusion once his eyes locked with Ranboo's. Ranboo has the look of confusion in his eyes as well. "I brought someone to meet you."

"Oh, hi." Toby said, his smile returned with confusion still behind it.

"Umm...hi..." Ranboo turned and gave Tommy a look. He leaned in and whispered, "Why were you so worried about me meeting him?"

"Just wait and see." Tommy responded, walking over and grabbing Toby's shoulders. He pulled Toby over to one of the windows, but not in the light that shown from it. He looked back at Ranboo, saying, "Alright, now don't freak out once you see this."

Ranboo's eyebrow raised.

Tommy brought Toby into the light. The normal lookin Toby now turned translucent. You could see the light shining through him and back down onto the floor. Ranboo just stared blankly at Toby. Tommy felt like the moment was silent for too long and-oh...he fainted.

—-

Ranboo awoke with an ugh. The soft bed below him called him back to sleep. It was saying to just keep his eyes shut and sleep on forever. The only reason he didn't was because he was in a room that he didn't recognize.

He shot up from his bed, looking around the room and seeing Toby and Tommy on the floor messing around with a bee plush.

"Wh-where am I?" Ranboo shakily asked.

"We're at Toby's house." Tommy answered, not even looking up from watching Toby fidget with the plush in his hands.

"W-who's Toby?"