Chapter 9

Cadmus Europe
4:23 am

Amanda Waller walks into the Testing Lab that holds the Justice League Members.

"Begin The Extraction of DNA." Commanded Amanda Waller. The Doctors used Kryptonite tipped needles to puncture Superman's skin. The Doctors took DNA from Batman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter through needles. Due to Aquaman's invulnerable skin, the doctors took hair from his beard.

Green Lantern's Ring Energy was drained into a power core with some futuristic machine.

"Sadly we could not get Flash's Speed at the moment but we will soon enough." Said Waller.

"What's the Endgame Waller?" Questioned Batman.

"Ah Mister Wayne, it is only the Beginning. You see our plan is simple when looking at it with fresh eyes- destroy the Justice League. But how, how do we stop an organization of practical Gods? Who could possibly turn Against America and its interest?!"

Amanda Waller walks over to The Computer Station Dr. Snow is working at.

"The plan is simple, kidnap and extract the Genetic Information of every single powerful JLA member and harness it into this.." The Metal doors open to reveal the Amazo Armor.

"That should be at the Hall of Justice." Stated Wonder Woman.

"Guessing someone broke in." Said Hal Jordon.

"We will take the invulnerably of Superman, the martial arts and detective aspects of Batman, the Warrior Drive of Wonder Woman and many more and make this Amazo armor into The World's One and Only Hero. No more need for a Justice League, and Evil will soon be eliminated on this planet with this machine by our side. You are a threat to America. A ticking time bomb. This is for the food of humanity."

"This is wrong!" Screamed Wonder Woman.

"I do not see the danger with this. No true legal action can be held accountable- half of you are not Legal United States Citizens, and so can't charge me or the actual Government Officials paying for this. As well as I could go public with your secret identities and all of Wayne's assets soon disappear." Waller Replies. The League Members watch as the bindings process with the Amazo Armor and DNA takes hold.

"This new Amazo Armor will download and duplicate the DNA inside of itself and coat or program itself to encode this Ultimate Being. For example Superman's invulnerably skin genetic information is now coding itself and applying itself onto the metal alloy." Amanda Waller fondues typing in some codes and The Red Eyes of the Amazo armor glow.

"The Heat Vision is online." Said A Doctor.
"Shape-Shifting Online." Said another Doctor.

"Amazo armor will be 100% operational in tee minus 2 hours and 30 minutes." Said A final Doctor.

"Dr. Snow take these Justice Leaguers to the Holding cells in Sublevel 52." Commanded Waller. Caitlin stood up and programmed the tables to transport itself to roll to the location.