Chapter 6

The Bio-Ship races above the clouds of the Gotham Skies.

"The Bio-Ship needs to rest soon." Said Megan.

"We can drop it off there in those bushes before we enter the compound." Robin replied looking out the window.

The Team move on foot to the compound.

"Wow this place is creepy." Said Artemis.
"Rumor has it Joker was created here." Said Robin hacking the Front Gates.

"Rumored?" Asked Superboy.
"Batman has his theories. It was just out of the blue the Day Joker arrived."

The Sky begins to Drizzle as the team walk toward a ladder to the roof. The rusty ladder creaked and moaned as Wally, Aqualad, and Superboy climbed up. Miss Martian flew, while Robin and Artemis grapnel led up with their gadget or arrow.

The Concrete Roof was filled with puddles as the Team continues to an Air Vent.

"We get inside see If anything suspicious is going on then get out." Said Robin.

"Superboy and Miss Martian will cover us." Ordered Aqualad. Robin, Artemis, Wally, and Kaldur climbed into the vent and headed down toward the Central Chemical Chamber. Megan links everyone up.

"See anything?" Asked Wally.
"No signs of Movement, just Chemicals on tables." Artemis replied.

"Kid, sweep around and see if there are any traps." Ordered Aqualad. Wally speeds off to the other areas of the compound. Robin studies the chemicals.

"Just like the ones at Deathstroke's. Did you find anything at Deadshot's place?" Asked Robin.

"We didn't find anything. The place looked like its been abandoned for Months." Thought Artemis. "We can count him out of the equation." Wally rushes back and shakes his head no to any other intruders.

"We need to destroy these chemicals." Said Robin taking out some explosives.

"Got it. Everyone back through the vent." Ordered Aqualad. Robin places the explosives and climbs back up with the Team. A little beep is heard and then a small explosion lights. Superboy and Miss Martian help the Team out of the Vent except for Robin who exits with ease.

"Let's get back to the Bio-Ship." Ordered Aqualad. Suddenly a Bright Spot Light blinds the Team as five Blackhawks Helicopters fly above. The Wind blows wildly from the Helicopter's rotors.

"This is General Armstrong of The United States Argus Force. Surrender now and you will not be harmed." The Man said over the Speaker.

"I am Aqualad and my teammates and I are apart of the Justice League!" Aqualad cried. His voice was drowned out by the wind.

"Wait How did they know we were here?" Thought Artemis through the Link Megan Established.

"It's a trap!" Cried Megan. "Someone knew we would come."

"Bet the person who captured the League probably have power in high places." Robin stated.

"Everyone Maneuver one, get to The Bio-Ship!" Thought Aqualad diving into the Water next to the building. The bullets bouncing off this skin. Megan turned invisible and flew toward the ship. Conner decided to distract the Armed Forces. He grabs a Steam Pipe and let's the smoke fill the rooftop.

He jumps off the roof and rushes toward the Forest with his Semi-Super Speed. Wally picks up Artemis Bridal Style and Robin hopes on KF's back.

"Woah, someone's been eating too many cookies." Wally Moaned.

"Don't look at me, I wouldn't be wearing this outfit if I had a chubby belly." Artemis replied before being carried by Wally across the compound.

Wally Races down the side of the building. Robin begins to lose his grip and flies off Wally's Back. He opens his cape and glides to the ground. He rolls on the wet cement.

Wally races across the Lot back to grab Robin.

"Kid just grab my hand and sling shot me." Thought Robin.

"On it!" Wally replied. While still holding Artemis, he reaches his hand out a little and sling shots Robin through the air. Gunfire flies through the air as bullets fly pass Robin. A Bullet cuts skin deep in his leg and arm causes The Boy Wonder to fall into some bushes right outside the gate.

"D...Robin!" Cried Wally racing faster to grab Robin. Wally trips over a few pot holes and Artemis and him roll on the road.

"Robin!" Wally Races after Robin who is trying to stand. Blood flows from his left leg and left arm. Superboy carries the Boy Wonder as Wally grabs some first aid out of Robin's Utility Belt.

Aqualad emerges from the Water.
"We need to move now, a sewage entrance is nearby!" He ordered.

"The Bio-Ship will go camo till we return." Said Megan reappearing. The Team rushes into the Sewers as the Helicopters and Soldiers raid the area.